Sign in to follow this  
namechamps

THE US IS KILLING IRAQIS FOR OIL AND MONEY

hello,

I can see that the first point "more than 300 trillion in oil", applies to my reply on the "evil Empire" thread. I would like to explain my views of the US so that you don't get the wrong picture from me. I've lived in the US for the last 10 years, I'm from Puerto Rico (caribean, as you may already know we are american citizens too). I don't think that the US is an Imperialist trying to dominate the world etc... I have family in the US army as you already know the latinos have had the highest percentage of people serving in most Wars since WWII. I just feel that where is the proof that we are not going to steal the oil and that we won't benefit from it?? I said sadam should go, but damn if their people hate them that much why not give them choppers and tanks like we did with the jews, they basically defeated the hole muslim world by themselves with us giving them weapons.. why not let them do it by themselves?? Kuwait have said this many times.

I'm just worried as how the World sees us, the inmoral things that we do in other countries Because we have the power to, but what if other countries had the power that we have they would probably do some really happy fellowed up things, so I want them to see us doing the right things.

90% of the turks don't want us there

75% of the muslims don't want the us there

80% of britain was against the war before it started

bush had 46% aproval from us before war and now during war where its too late to say no his got 70%, from all the previews was we had 80-90% aproval before the war

Don't you think that this numbers will bring more terrorist? don't you think that occupation is wrong that its the true breed of terrorists? You take away the pride and honor of their people by controling them (making decisions for them), telling them how to live, restricting them on what they can do, pointing a gun at them when they don't do what they are told, hearing bombs explode while your kid is scared to death and crying your wife is crying you can't do stinker but hug them.

Why the FAWK did we put the jews in palestine?? and why did the jews say that palestine was: "A home without people, for people without a home" when it was 98% filled with palestenians?? www.un.org > palestenian conflict I - V (200 pages with articles, documents, letters etc...) Now we have to invade palestenians too if they keep sending suicide bombers?? wtf are we going to do... If my cousin dies from a palestenian suicide bomber then I'm gona have to hate palestenians too, but I know we happy fellowed up, by putting the jews in palestine after WWII. So I'm going to be one confused motherhappy fellower.

Going back to WI and WWII because of other posts, didn't we economically benefit from WWI and WWII? didn't we ask the germans to pay for the cost of the war plus some more plus territory plus everything they owned was confiscated in WWII. didn't we have tons of money coming in from britain in WI, because germany was kickin their asses and they needed more resources so we got Billions in trading to the point that the british owed us money, and we in part did not want to trade with germany so we could get some more money. Didn't the administration already say that the cost of war and rebuilding iraq will be paid with iraq's oil??? Is there not room for corruption with the handling of trillions of money? will they not have US companies or US methods of drilling if they already don't have them???

Thanks for reading my post please don't respond with heart respond with your mind, I've been respecfull and I ask the same from you.

it comes down to,

In the US unleaded petrol is still the cheapest in the western world.

USA is securing their position by having Iraq govern by a "proxie" government that will do whatever USA asks them to do.

Bush needs a shrink any sane person can see when this psycho gives speeches on the tele that he enjoys his position as super power of the world he is a dangerous man.

hitler was loved by germany aswell when he came to power and look to what he did. bush is very similar.

i hope Saddam has WMD and nukes the USA

If USA wanted sadman dead they would have send a small team in and not a full army. it is about the oil and testing of new war toys

USA should prey they do not piss off any other arabic countries or china, N korrea or Russia Because let me asure you that that army of acne sufering teenagers cannot fight multiple wars at the same time

I am originally from Russia and i have seen what the USA does to us!

Keep us small create kaos make it impossible to rise and to develop because if we did we would have USA for breakfast and USA knows this!

we should all know that bush was votted in by ~50 of the ~40% voting population of USA now that is really scary!

I met an american whose family was republican and therefore he voted for Bush unregarding bush himself just because he was a republican how sick is that!

I spit on americans on the street and piss on their flag!

happy fellow USA

Now go on and lock my account and tell me of. that will amuse me even more!

Fabs wtf??? damn if my post gave you that opinion then I would not post anymore... why say that if we are trying to defend ourselfs from terrorist it may not be the best way but right now its one of the few solutions. Bush might not be the best speaker for the US right now, but he was one of the top 10 from his university. I like bush's policy on education etc.. I don't like his policy on polution. I don't like the way he handled the diplomacy in the UN but he did give it a try, he can only have so much patience and maybe you don't know maybe they do know stuff that we don't. Man really I'm american this is exactly what i don't want to happen someon from X country saying happy fellow you cause something we did was partially wrong... We might, benefit from the oil, but there is no question that sadam has to go, either by his own people or by a sniper (illegal). He wants to blow us up regarless if we say sorry to him for anything we might have done. seriously man think about what you said twice here I am trying to get my other fellow americans to understand part of your frustration but you come at me with this, its not a good way for us to do what you want.

Again please post with your mind not with your hear.

Also I don't want to talk bad about russia I think russian have very good hackers :) also they have some kick ass physic teachers, I think you have have +3 hours of physics every day in your schools right? Our technology from our stealth fighters comes from rusian scientist, your mig owned big time our jaws droped when you gave us a small show after the cold war ended, that plane was way ahead of its time, all it need was fly by wire and it would have been one of the best planes ever. Maybe rusian scientist thought that if they gave thier country their inventions then rusia would be powerfull enough to start another war with us? I know your goverment tries to do the best for all the people "katherian ethics" i think? you have healthcare for everyone you work for the people not for individuals to get rich and others to get poor I think thats good, if it can work, but one thing that worries me is do you have a senate that can regulate what the ruler does?? I'm sure rusian has done some bad things they did try to get in afghanistan and other middle east countries for economic and expansion reasons, its not like they where getting blown up by terrorist and they had a couple of people in afghanistan that wanted to do the same thing. I think russia should have stayed the same i know you have a part in russia that can give food to 1/3 of the world i think. You have good things but I question your system, is it fail safe from the ruler killing many of your people? how is the legal system? etc..

Also 2 of our greatest presidents Roosvelt and Kenedy were accused of being russians for implementing and supporting social security. While social security did not work out they did many many things with this Idea that the Goverment should regulate to help the people of its nation. Like people that lived far away would not get water or electricity because companies wouldn't get any profit from it so the president decided to have the goverment pay them to do this. So now all the hill billies have water and electricity :) many other things that we copied from your system some worked some didn't regarless we do have alot of respect and we think russians would make great dwarfs in neverwinternights (rpg game) hehe :)

Another thing your famous boxer Vladimir Klitscho his one bad ass mofo not even Lennox Lewis wants to fight him, his like uhh his not ready for me yeah right hehe, Lenox Lewis even said that he was impressed that Vlad had one of the fastest straight punches that he had seen in the heavy weights I mean the dude is HUGE, they probably made him, his also got a phd from a russian university I think his the only heavyweight champion with a PHD hehe he can talk of enery released by punches etc.. heh

Russia sux big time it is very badly organized it has even more problems than the USA i admit that thats why i dont live there.

I heard recently that bushes UNI degree was fake that he never atended university it wouldnt surprise me since he is soo dumb he cant even show you on a map where the netherlands is when he came to germany he pointed out to denmark!!!

most of USA "invented" technology is either stolen or bought USA doesnt have much

sorry for my bit of the top post i was just angry at USA and its brainwashed and ignorand people

You guys can't just let me have the last word hear.

Your're right - and you meant to say "last word here."

:-)

FS

You guys can't just let me have the last word hear.

Your're right - and you meant to say "last word here."

:-)

FS

OK You guys can have the last word.

Are you sure you don't want it?

HMTK:
I think Bin Laden gave Shrub the excuse he needed to expand his military and start wars across the globe.

You are speaking of the President of the United States. Exactly what are your qualifications, your assets that make such a perjorative reference appropriate?

There seem to be a number of people in this forum whose goal is simply to bash the US. In an effort to aid their engagement, I suggest that all them simply copy the following statements and paste them as quotes in their nexts posts. Hint: Varying the sequence of the statements may enhance the impression of intellect and respectability!

I love el Presidente Bush. He supports individual citizens owning firearms. Jus think if that retard Gore had got in. My god we would be trying to hunt with pointy sticks.

Personally I don't see what it matters that people bash the President/Prime Minister of a particular country. If someone says that he hates Bush, that doesn't automatically mean that the person also hates every American. The government is not the people, certainly in the US. Of course the sad thing is that half the people bitching about Bush getting in, didn't bother to get off the sofa and vote themselves! The only people who can change the leadership of a country are the citizens of the same.

I hate Little Johnnie (the P.M. of Australia), he is a knee-jerking buffoon. I put him (his party) last everytime on our god awful preferential voting system. I still love Australia.

I need a drink...

Nope.

Just remember: we offered.

it comes down to,

In the US unleaded petrol is still the cheapest in the western world.

It is only cheap because the government doesn't tax the crap out of it like many/all Europeon governments do. I belive the tax ("excise") in the UK is close to 300%? If you pay too much, blame your own government.

Nope.

Just remember: we offered.

Very kind of you to have done so.

Well, The Giver is near and dear to my heart.