Sign in to follow this  
pericom

Funny map.

The Giver's friend "pericom" posted the following in another thread yesterday. Unfortunately it fell victim to the loss the site experienced and was deleted along with many other posts. Fortunately The Giver always practices what he preaches and wrote his own words down for posterity sake. Here is both "pericom's" post resurrected from the dead, and The Giver's response -

pericom wrote:

Because the US only ever agrees to terms that it likes... lame country IMO with no substance and all hype. If only Americans knew how lamer their country really was they should visit foreign countries and see how much better they are.

*Pericom trolls and flees now ready for the flame war LOL.......*

The Giver replied:

Does this absurd post remind anyone else of Mike Tyson striking out at Lennox Lewis the other day? Tyson was motivated by his fear of Lewis. Obviously pericom, and whatever insignificant and meaningless country he comes from, suffers from the same inferiority complex that is the source of Tyson's fear. At least Tyson stuck around a bit after his lame attack. "pericom" on the hand has run for cover. Iron pericom? Not quite...

Clearly pericom has some sort of personal "bone" to pick with America. It's unfortunate he never sticks around long enough to discuss it. The Giver would love to have a friendly discussion about it with him.

Many non-Americans have inferiority complexes regarding their countries... At least I've met many...

But pericom says a good thing: you Americans have to travel more (to "Yurop" and even the "dragon lands")! Mutual understanding is what bridges people and stops wars... and you can't understand the others if don't want to learn about their history and problems.

Disclaimer: Oh, don't get me wrong. I know Americans are the first in tourism...

The Giver's friend "pericom" posted the following in another thread yesterday. Unfortunately it fell victim to the loss the site experienced and was deleted along with many other posts. Fortunately The Giver always practices what he preaches and wrote his own words down for posterity sake. Here is both "pericom's" post resurrected from the dead, and The Giver's response - 

pericom wrote: 

Because the US only ever agrees to terms that it likes... lame country IMO with no substance and all hype. If only Americans knew how lamer their country really was  they should visit foreign countries and see how much better they are. 

*Pericom trolls and flees now ready for the flame war LOL.......* 

The Giver replied:

Does this absurd post remind anyone else of Mike Tyson striking out at Lennox Lewis the other day? Tyson was motivated by his fear of Lewis. Obviously pericom, and whatever insignificant and meaningless country he comes from, suffers from the same inferiority complex that is the source of Tyson's fear. At least Tyson stuck around a bit after his lame attack. "pericom" on the hand has run for cover. Iron pericom? Not quite...

Clearly pericom has some sort of personal "bone" to pick with America. It's unfortunate he never sticks around long enough to discuss it. The Giver would love to have a friendly discussion about it with him.

The giver takes the bait LOL (I tried to get others to bait but they wouldnt.. ex: the guy with the rifles ;) )

Grow up Giver and stop watching WWF... and FYI I have been to America

and I wasnt impressed with it (Minnesota and New York).

I got no beef with Americans just some are nobs and noobs who thinks the world revolves arounds them. I did meet some good folks though who were open minded but I think it was because the people I was staying with were lawyers and judges and were more intelligent than your skunk eating southern yanks (do you guys really eat skunk?).

Oh and If you thought that brawl at the press conference was real.. then maybe you should continue watching WWF as it is more believable.

He..He.. who took who's bait Eurotrash? Quit boring the more intelligent members here with your whining about America. What happened? Did your wife run off with a GI?

Many non-Americans have inferiority complexes regarding their countries... At least I've met many...

But pericom says a good thing: you Americans have to travel more (to "Yurop" and even the "dragon lands")! Mutual understanding is what bridges people and stops wars... and you can't understand the others if don't want to learn about their history and problems.

Disclaimer: Oh, don't get me wrong. I know Americans are the first in tourism...

Now Prof... don't be lured to the Dark Side by the likes of pericom. Some folks just can't hang on to their women. He is bound to resent his loss for a while. It's not surprising that he has to vent his rage upon Americans where ever he can. Poor thing. If only he had not let her shave her legs and arm pits this would never have happened. Too late now though. :lol:

How many oxymorons can you spot here?

I got no beef with Americans just some are nobs and noobs  who thinks the world revolves arounds them. I did meet some good folks though who were open minded but I think it was because the people I was staying with were lawyers and judges and were more intelligent than your skunk eating southern yanks (do you guys really eat skunk?).

LOL... I'm pretty sure that these "wars" between USA and EU citizens will become more often with time... :lol:

However don't forget that the EU is about to enlarge... Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Poland, Malta, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania and even Turkey (well, this in some time!) will add their economies, their population, and their culture (above all!) to the European Union... on the other hand, USA is not bound to expand... 8)

http://europa.eu.int/comm/enlargement/

Forgot to mention Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia... :)

and... err... something else... is pericom European?!

i found it amusing that the giver thinks pericom has an inferiority complex when cleary pericom is coming from a superiority stance. i guess it make the giver feel better if he thinks that any critic of the US is jealous…

i found it amusing that the giver thinks pericom has an inferiority complex when cleary pericom is coming from a superiority stance. i guess it make the giver feel better if he thinks that any critic of the US is jealous…

Ah but feigning superiority is to be expected from those who feel inferior Jake. Hence Tyson's attempt to intimidate Lewis which had about as much success as pericom's feeble attempt at flaming in this thread has had. Now back in your cage please. Woof woof!

As for the EU expanding, who cares? It's only a matter of time before you turn on one another as you have continually done throughout history. The next Hitler is always just around the corner in Europe.

As for the EU expanding, who cares? It's only a matter of time before you turn on one another as you have continually done throughout history. The next Hitler is always just around the corner in Europe.

*ahem* And we here in America have never turned on each other?

What school did you go to?

One of the (apparently) few that mentioned the Civil War.

Did they teach you to read what had not been written there? Apparently you've learned to do so somewhere. The Giver is a graduate of Howard University where they are indeed very familiar with the war to free the Slaves. And you my frozen fowl (or is that foul?) friend?

Did they teach you to read what had not been written there?  Apparently you've learned to do so somewhere.

Yes. They also taught us about sentence fragments. ;-)

The Giver is a graduate of Howard University where they are indeed very familiar with the war to free the Slaves. 

Umm ... uh oh ... what year did you graduate?

And you my frozen fowl (or is that foul?) friend?

"Foul" will do nicely, thanks. :-)

Did they teach you to read what had not been written there?  Apparently you've learned to do so somewhere.

Yes. They also taught us about sentence fragments. ;-)

Interesting! Do share your secret for reading what has not yet been written with us "foul" one.

Umm ... uh oh ... what year did you graduate?

Immediately following The Giver's Senior year. Anything more than that is none of your business. Consider yourself on notice that The Giver will not tolerate any racist comments about his alma mater. Your "uh oh" could be misconstrued as such so be careful.

"Foul" will do nicely, thanks.  :-)

It will indeed. :lol: