Sign in to follow this  
pericom

Funny map.

iAs for the EU expanding, who cares? It's only a matter of time before you turn on one another as you have continually done throughout history. The next Hitler is always just around the corner in Europe.

That's wrong Giver. It's the first time Europe is linked in a democratic economic and cultural federation... The fact of the matter is that we get more and richer everyday... you? Is Giver somehow afraid of the EU-USA competition maybe? :wink:

And just for the records, something almost nobody knows. The first time someone spoke about a universal currency in the European region (see Euro) was Hitler's Minister of Treasury back in the 40's... He obviously wanted the same currency to circulate in all conquered territories...

i found it amusing that the giver thinks pericom has an inferiority complex when cleary pericom is coming from a superiority stance. i guess it make the giver feel better if he thinks that any critic of the US is jealous…

Ah but feigning superiority is to be expected from those who feel inferior Jake. Hence Tyson's attempt to intimidate Lewis which had about as much success as pericom's feeble attempt at flaming in this thread has had. Now back in your cage please. Woof woof!

others can see how pericom’s attitude could be from a fully justified belief in such superiority but your self righteous arrogance doesn’t let you even consider such might be true. does your arrogance know no bounds? i guess it’s silly asking you that question though, because of course you're always correct and any critic of you or your country is never right, always jealous, never factual, etc.

feigning superiority HA! well as long as it makes you feel good. shame that it shows just how obtuse you can be. it's sad, very sad.

iAs for the EU expanding, who cares? It's only a matter of time before you turn on one another as you have continually done throughout history. The next Hitler is always just around the corner in Europe.

That's wrong Giver. It's the first time Europe is linked in a democratic economic and cultural federation... The fact of the matter is that we get more and richer everyday... you? Is Giver somehow afraid of the EU-USA competition maybe? :wink:

That's wrong Prof? Hmm... Let's see who was it that posted this thread? You get "more and richer everyday?" huh? Does this indicate there is anything to fear? http://forums.storagereview.net/viewtopic.php?t=770

:wink:

i found it amusing that the giver thinks pericom has an inferiority complex when cleary pericom is coming from a superiority stance. i guess it make the giver feel better if he thinks that any critic of the US is jealous…

Ah but feigning superiority is to be expected from those who feel inferior Jake. Hence Tyson's attempt to intimidate Lewis which had about as much success as pericom's feeble attempt at flaming in this thread has had. Now back in your cage please. Woof woof!

others can see how pericom’s attitude could be from a fully justified belief in such superiority but your self righteous arrogance doesn’t let you even consider such might be true. does your arrogance know no bounds? i guess it’s silly asking you that question though, because of course you're always correct and any critic of you or your country is never right, always jealous, never factual, etc.

feigning superiority HA! well as long as it makes you feel good. shame that it shows just how obtuse you can be. it's sad, very sad.

A "fully justified belief in superiority"? When is one human being ever fully justified in feeling he is superior to another Jake? Is this not that human quirk from which racism and bigotry stem? Yet you feel this could be "justified" somehow? This is not a pretty picture you are painting here Jake. The Giver knows you well enough to understand you are not a racist but rather, suspects you just haven't thought that statement through.

As for The Giver's "self righteous arrogance", once again you have missed the mark in your attempt to discredit his argument. The Giver has served his country and has friends who died doing the same. So if The Giver is touchy about other than sincere and well intentioned criticism of his homeland he hopes you will understand. If you find The Giver's style offensive just use the back button on your browser.

8)

That's wrong Prof? Hmm... Let's see who was it that posted this thread? You get "more and richer everyday?" huh? Does this indicate there is anything to fear? http://forums.storagereview.net/viewtopic.php?t=770

:wink:

LOL... God damnit you got me on that Giver! :oops:

The images will be removed promptly and substituted with new ones ("corrected" in Photoshop...) :wink:

But of course, I got you too babe... :P

As a real Yankee you are you immediately thought I was talking about money... That's where you Ameri-can-heads do your mistake! You think it's all about money! I intendended more (in population) and culturally richer!! 8) I really did...

intended not intendended...

I don't speak England very best, but it's getting bester and bester with the weather..."

:arrow: This has been actually said once, believe me!!

A "fully justified belief in superiority"? When is one human being ever fully justified in feeling he is superior to another Jake? 

don't be such a hypocrite. this is exactly the attitude that you often push onto us in these types of discussions. you continually rebut any criticism with such comments jealousy, inferiority complexes, feigning superiority, etc it's obvious you have a superiority complex indeed.

As for The Giver's "self righteous arrogance", once again you have missed the mark in your attempt to discredit his argument. The Giver has served his country and has friends who died doing the same. So if The Giver is touchy about other than sincere and well intentioned criticism of his homeland he hopes you will understand. If you find The Giver's style offensive just use the back button on your browser. 

8)

so your touchy, fair enough. no-one is saying you have to accept such criticism but to continually and so arrogantly apply your justifications onto those who simply do not agree is poor form. they have their reasons for their beliefs and as much as you wish what you think was true, it's not always so. surely you can't be dumb enough to believe one person and country can always be right?

don't be such a hypocrite. this is exactly the attitude that you often push onto us in these types of discussions. you continually rebut any criticism with such comments jealousy, inferiority complexes, feigning superiority, etc it's obvious you have a superiority complex indeed.
Oh come no Jake, no one is pushing anything on you Dude. If the Giver appears Superior, can he help it? 8) What is important is that The Giver does not believe himself to be superior in any way to any one. The Giver believes we are all born equal in the eye's of God. If you don't believe this (and apparently you don't) then the problem lies within your own heart Jake, not The Giver's.
so your touchy, fair enough. no-one is saying you have to accept such criticism but to continually and so arrogantly apply your justifications onto those who simply do not agree is poor form. they have their reasons for their beliefs and as much as you wish what you think was true, it's not always so. surely you can't be dumb enough to believe one person and country can always be right?
Of course not Jake. Australia for example is frequently wrong as are you. So no, The Giver doesn't believe any person or country is always right. 8)

Seriously though Jake, much of what you see as arrogance is nothing more than "tongue in cheek" on the part of The Giver. It is intended to be humorous. Some folks get it, and some don't. You can't please everyone. :D

Seriously though Jake, much of what you see as arrogance is nothing more than "tongue in cheek" on the part of The Giver. It is intended to be humorous. Some folks get it, and some don't. You can't please everyone. :D

yes, i apolagies, i'm easily irked and sometimes take things to heart that are apparent in humour (to others thats is). my bad. Vote 1 for more emoticons!

lol, more like a white coat of the straight-jacket kind.

btw, why do they call it a straight-jacket when it obvisouly does not straighten arms? i always wondered that.