Sign in to follow this  
dutd33

Kazaa Lite?

Do any of you guys use Kazaa Lite? I notice there's been a HUGE slowdown in server performance, what's going on? The bandwidth on most of my searches are REALLY slow, like around 40s, where I used to get 500's and 900's. OUCH!

I don't know, but why don't you give yourself a break and use dietkaza? It is way better and faster, I liked it very much.

It is funny to see that the name they give for the highest participation level (1000) is Supremebeing !

DietKazza? hadnt heard of it... Ive been useing KazzaLite without any problems...(I havent used it much lately tho)

Whats the major difference? I like KazzaLite because the SpyWare garbage has been removed from it... (in theory)

DietKazza? hadnt heard of it... Ive been useing KazzaLite without any problems...(I havent used it much lately tho)

Whats the major difference? I like KazzaLite because the SpyWare garbage has been removed from it... (in theory)

Looks like diet kaza turns kazaa into kazaa lite, but it has to be running at the same time as kazaa, turns the spyware off so long as diet kaza is running. Rather a backward approach to removing spyware, me thinks. Kazaa lite has the spyware stripped out of the executables, it's just not there. A better approach.

diet kazza is not a stand alone program... it uses your existing kazaa or kazaa lite (yes it works with kazaa lite too) installation.

You run diet kazaa and it will start kazaa for you.. it will help removie spyware, give you longer search results, faster connection times, and will continuously search for more sources on every file you are downloading... it can easily speed up downloads on kazaa or kazaa lite by 2 fold.

I use dietkazaa with kazaa lite 2.0.2... very good results.

Or you could switch over to another well consolidated network, the edonkey/emule

It's the best out there (IMO) for quality releases backed up by 2 great sites, filenexus and sharereactor.

Give it a try, u won't be disappointed.

For music nothing is better than SoulSeek... :twisted:

diet kazza is not a stand alone program... it uses your existing kazaa or kazaa lite (yes it works with kazaa lite too) installation.

You run diet kazaa and it will start kazaa for you.. give you longer search results, faster connection times, and will continuously search for more sources on every file you are downloading... it can easily speed up downloads on kazaa or kazaa lite by 2 fold.

I use dietkazaa with kazaa lite 2.0.2... very good results.

Rather like the the fasttrack accelerator which generally is included in the setup for Kazaa lite. Only, that all it does, it does nothing about spyware, which is already stripped from Kazaa.

The question remains, though, which is more affective for the functions both carry out, diet kaza or the fasttrack accelerator?