Sign in to follow this  
duraid

YAAAY OMFG I LOVE FUJITSU!!!!!!! :O

THE FUJITSU MAP3147NP

i just got a few of these drives to play with, and like, wtf. i can saturate pci64/66 with 5 or 6 of them! and as for seeks, these disks are f#@%!g insane

only one problem: they run _really_ hot if there's no airflow around them (heheheh i had to at least try ;)

omfg this is better than sex lol

happy fellow women, i want DISKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE SPINDLESSSSSSSSSSSS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Guest russofris

Please, tell us how you really feel. Stop holding back

And provide benchmarks.

Frank

THE FUJITSU MAP3147NP

i just got a few of these drives to play with, and like, wtf. i can saturate pci64/66 with 5 or 6 of them! and as for seeks, these disks are f#@%!g insane

only one problem: they run _really_ hot if there's no airflow around them (heheheh i had to at least try ;)

omfg this is better than sex lol

happy fellow women, i want DISKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE 

SPINDLESSSSSSSSSSSS PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You people are beginning to worry me. :wink:

Repeat after me: there is life beyond the bits that my computer throws at me.

Tomorrow lesson 2: A primer on social skills or how to say hello to your neighbors and not be considered a stalker

Guest russofris
Tomorrow lesson 2: A primer on social skills or how to say hello to your neighbors and not be considered a stalker

Actually, I take pride in the stalker thing. Whenever I go into someones office, I make a point of it to look at their family photos and mention the hair color of the people in the picture. For example....

"Is that your family? That's a beautiful blond haired wife you've got"

The subtle mentioning of little details makes sure the boss knows that you're a sychopath and therefore is less likely to be the one to fire you (for fear of his life).

Thank you for your time,

Frank Russo

Great, Fujitsu drives traditionally are well-built and among the top tier of the competition. Anyway anyone of you saw the 15k MAS series, wonder how it compares to Seagate 15K.3, hope StorageReview could get hold of one of these gems soon.