Sign in to follow this  
Davin

Do not look at this site

Looks pretty unseeable to me. (But maybe that's because I uninstalled Flash.) :wink:

Looks pretty unseeable to me. (But maybe that's because I uninstalled Flash.) :wink:
Trust me, you don't want to see this.

Damn it, now I'm curious. You know, one day I'm going to close the shop and just hang up a big basket out the front. I'll hire a security firm to guard it, and put up big signs saying "it is strictly forbidden to throw money in here".

Naturally, I'll make a fortune.

Shoot it dawned on The Giver that it's not a reproduction from our geological past at all. It's actually from an episode of Startrek "Klingons on Uranus". Sorry about that Davin. Easy mistake to make.

Love The Giver's commentary. :lol:

Otherwise, it's just pretty...um...well, I don't really have the words.

Tea, be very happy you do not have flash.

Holy stinker! 8O

Puuuuuukkkkkkeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Why don't I EVER listen to my brain???????? :x

Click on this link over your DEAD Boady it's horrible and disgusting... I think it's a fake though :? Can anybody verify?

The picture is a common Slashdot troll from www.goatse.cx, where people will claim a link is related to the story and post that. (Don't go to goatse.cx, by the way. There's a reason I didn't tag it with ).

I can see it now. Just as the flash zooms out on the dance, somebody's boss is going to be walking by to check up on the poor SR viewer's progress. :)

Er, that's not good. PHPBB "intelligently" recognized the URL above. Do not click on it, especially if you haven't clicked on Davin's link. I am not kidding.

Err Just to make clear the goatse link has the same nasty picture as Davin's link plus some other gross stuff. So stay away from that link as well if you're going to be offended.

I mean the "goatse . com" webiste link that Sivar posted and phpbb unintelligibly recognized. :wink:

I'm not even tempted to click in. Lightness of heart and innocence of mind are valuable things.

Wasn't the subject of that clip a guy on HBO's "OZ" last season?

FS