Sign in to follow this  
Piyono

Norton System Works 2003 Installation

Is anyone else put off by the fact that NSW2003 doesn't let you perfrom a custom install? The only installation options offered are Typical, Complete and Express. Even in the "Professional" edition!

Phooey!

Piyono

Piyono, if you install 2003 please append this thread and report if you're happy with the newest edition and if it is worth...

TIA.

I'm Back!!

Select Complete Install and then it lets you choose which components to install. i.e. (get rid of System Doctor at least!)

Clocker

Heh heh I never come here so you probably never noticed I was gone. :-P

C

I'm OK. Work is beatin hell out of me right now but the end of the month and my sanity will come back soon.

IM me if you see me on ICQ. Or, the e-mail in my profile is still good. We should do some UT2K3 or something. Maybe Eugene and/or Davin would like to play too....like old times.

C

Is anyone else put off by the fact that NSW2003 doesn't let you perfrom a custom install? The only installation options offered are Typical, Complete and Express. Even in the "Professional" edition!

Phooey!

Piyono

Given the resource and speed hoax of NSW2002, I wonder if its successor will be anything better.

Is anyone else put off by the fact that NSW2003 doesn't let you perfrom a custom install?
Why would you do such a thing to your system?