Sign in to follow this  
Adam_a

SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor Review Discussion

There is more than one data center out there that houses arrays from different vendors. While admins are able to see inside each one they generally have to do it one at a time. SolarWinds SRM enables IT administrators to view all of the arrays, even from various vendors, from a single-pane-of-glass. Once the software is installed, they only need one browser window open to see everything in their data center. At a glance users can see any alerts, events, and how much capacity as well as the performance of each array. Not only that they can quickly delve deeper down to the LUN to check on capacity and performance. This could potentially speed up troubleshooting as well as help in the future for capacity planning. Almost every bit of SRM is customizable so users can set it up any way they choose that helps them carry out tasks faster.

SolarWinds Storage Resource Monitor Review

Great sneak-peek. Would it be too revealing of their IP to make the pictures clickable to a larger version, or a large format gallery link?

Charts and doctors indicate that I have excellent vision, but I just couldn't make out any detail in the first two pictures. I went over to their site and found some click-to-enlarge. It's going to be a while before I get to use software that expensive.