Sign in to follow this  
Kevin OBrien

Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS DX200F Review Discussion

The Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS DX200F is a 2U all-flash storage array (AFA) that is designed to work in concert with fast servers and network connections to service the needs of the most demanding applications. The DX200F can run 5-24 SAS3 drives of either 800GB or 1.6TB for an overall raw capacity of up to 38.4TB. The array comes with a 16Gb Fibre Channel, an optional 10Gb iSCSI interface card, 16GB cache, integration of system management tools from VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V, and complementary ETERNUS SF Express management software (a unified management suite across Fujitsu's line that provides enterprise-class functionality to even entry- and midrange-class products). All major components are redundant, including the power supply and storage controller, allowing for continuous operations and component swaps during an unplanned outage.

Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS DX200F Review

Hi,

Was wondering does this storage system support 10GBase-T iSCSI? The data sheet suggests it does but the person quoting me the device claims it can't.

I was thinking, seeing as how the presentation ports seem to be modular, the controllers might just be able to support 10GB copper ethernet.

Thanks for the response.

Regards,

Krisna

I'm not sure it will. The controllers don't swap for FC or iSCSI versions... it had SFP+ ports on the back that you could switch modes on.