Sign in to follow this  
_ddc

Comparison Seagate HDD's

Hi everyone,

Im new here and was looking some info inside the forums and end up doing this post!

I would like to have a hand over some few things and makes me confuse. "Its comparison over Seagate HDD's"

There were tons of hard drives and I happen want to know each of the drives. Downloaded all the tech specs, read articles but still i cant seem to

get why you have that drive for example: Seagate Video 3.5 and Surveillance though they can be use for Surveillance and difference is number of cams. A very little difference to have a new drive. Really confuse.

Could you point me out or clarify me with those kinds. Im not really expert with tech in terms of HDD bit confuse on most of them!

Seagate Video 3.5", 2.5" and Surveillance ( difference, buillt for, Key features, etc)

Enterprise Capacity 3.5", 2.5", Terrascale, Constellation CS, ES

Perf 10k, 15k, Savvio 10.6k

Links and a more simplier explanation will really help me.

Thanks.

Note: ** not necessarily answer everything. Guys can point me out on links. Really appreciate it.**

Edited by _ddc

Seagate has all the information you could want on their site. You can come back here to read reviews of most of the products you listed.

• Like 1

Seagate has all the information you could want on their site. You can come back here to read reviews of most of the products you listed.

yeah i did some depth reading on their site. at first maybe i was overwhelmed by tons of informations but read it product by product and i got to itt. thank you sir!