Sign in to follow this  
Kdawgca

Games of 2012

New Year means new stuff like games!. IGN made a mashup video of the trailers of some of the anticipated games of 2012.

For me, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 3, and Counterstrike Global Offensive caught my eye...I love a good multiplayer/coop experience. Most release dates are TBA, so the wait begins...

So it has risen from the grave...maybe become a mutant(RPG/FPS, anyone) ;).

leonidus2012,

Are you just a post-apocalyptic genre fan or do you play other types?

BTW, if you are into Free to Play FPS, check out the new ones for 2012.

http://www.fpsreport.com/features/314-top-10-upcoming-free-to-play-online-fps-mofps-of-2012.html

Of those games, I am interested in Firefall and Warface...though I have to see how they incorporate micro-purchases/game money(I played a few casually without spending real money).

I would love to play games always . I think its one of the best games of 2012 and interested to all of those games but specially warface and diablo 3 most favorite. I can not think a day without playing games.

Guild Wars 2 looks to redefine the Guild Wars franchise in quite a few ways. Featuring a persistent online world, it is looking to be more of a true MMO this time around. It is packing in a number of very interesting features, including dynamic quests, more active combat,