Sign in to follow this  
Kdawgca

Androidland

Androidland -- a world-first store within a store that showcases the latest Android™ smartphones and tablets. Unveiled at Telstra's flagship retail outlet in Bourke Street Melbourne, the 154 square meter space brings together interactive technology, games and on-site experts to explain the features of Google's popular Android operating system.

Hang out, play Angry Birds on a large screen or explore the world with a joystick through Google Earth, and learn more about the dark side. I hope some US company decides to do the same here.

Can't wait until the iPhone5 makes it to Virgin Mobile (few years, common Sprint it's only $1000+ off-contract???), so I can dump the POS malware prone Android OS smartphone I have now, for iOS.

Lol, I see on the other storage site aka 'Apple h8rs r us', they even have a thread on dinosaur tech Blackberry...though kind of surprised they dont' have a thousand pg Winblows 8 Moible thread to match their h8rs r us iPhone thread :D

Common sense goes a long way in preventing malware on any device ;)

I like Apple from a business perspective(lots of cash + loyal customers that will upgrade even if their existing phone can do most of what the new revision does)...

From an "ethical"/engineering perspective, I don't like them that much...too restrictive and limited paths.

And did someone say Microsoft? :P