Kevin OBrien

SSD Giveaway Thread!

Well this contest is official closed as of last night. We will announce the winners this week after we contact them.

The winners were just notified, tonight will be announcing who won what. Congrats to all of those who won!

that it doesnt matter what the criteria was. if u just need to know, cool. if u need to know for some sort of negative reason then not so cool. but my post probably wasnt to cool either so np.

I don't know the particular method Storagereview used, but it should take some time(if done correctly). Them taking some time is a good thing for those who want to win(If the people chosen are not eligible, then that means you get another chance to win a sweet SSD :D ).

FYI, There are 46 pages of people who entered. Some may have entered once and some may have entered many times...I don't know of an easy way of putting the entrants names into excel, counting the numbers of times they entered, and then then using a method to select the winner. Checking their eligibility(US/following them on Twitter) and even contacting them also adds to the delay...Remember, patience is a virtue.

And yes, GL to those who win. My offer of an extended 5 year testing period still stands for those who wants to make sure their SSDs are in top shape ;)

And yes, GL to those who win. My offer of an extended 5 year testing period still stands for those who wants to make sure their SSDs are in top shape ;)

lol. wished i would have thought of that. pretty cool of u to sacrifice your time like that.

Well the night is almost over, only heard back from one of the winners so I am just going to announce it now.

Fallbreak: Force GT

Onethreehill: V+100

tester1: Performance 3

For those that didn't win, next up is a network storage device giveaway ;)

that it doesnt matter what the criteria was. if u just need to know, cool. if u need to know for some sort of negative reason then not so cool. but my post probably wasnt to cool either so np.

Who are you, the thread police???