Sign in to follow this  
TSullivan

Pogoplug Mobile Review Discussion

There's little doubt that a major migration in the way we consume not just Internet-based content, but our own digital assets, is occurring right now. Tablets, smartphones and other highly mobile electronics are both generally low on storage and often connected to the Internet. That combination highlights a need for many who want to consume their digital assets on the go. For anyone not quite ready to make the jump to a home NAS, Pogoplug has a lightweight solution to the problem, the easy to set up and use Pogoplug Mobile.

Read Full Pogoplug Mobile Review

Seems like a neat little device for the money.

This is probably pedantic of me, but the word "it's" is only appropriate for contractions (it is or it was). The possessive form of the word "it" is "its" with no apostrophe!

Also, "unobtrusive and easy to hid away" — hid needs an e there!

Seems like a neat little device for the money.

This is probably pedantic of me, but the word "it's" is only appropriate for contractions (it is or it was). The possessive form of the word "it" is "its" with no apostrophe!

Also, "unobtrusive and easy to hid away" — hid needs an e there!

Really, man? Spelling corrections?

As an owner of a Pogoplug, the device itself is neat...it's the freaking support that's lacking.

LOL - we need correcting sometimes. That's what I get for editing on the airplane yesterday - duh.

We didn't need to call in support on this or the CloudStor. What sort of issues are you guys seeing?