Brian

SR Contest - Free Lenovo ThinkPad eSATA/USB Secure Hard Drive

We meant to give this away after we completed the review a long time ago...but we didn't and I just re-found the drive so here it goes.

We'll randomly draw a winner from anyone who posts to this thread. You may enter daily just by posting. We'll only ship to the US, so make sure you have someone for us to send it. The contest closes at 11:59PM EST on October 31st.

Nice piece of kit for the winner!

Definitely count me in.

Also we should make this a contest. Everyone post their most secure password. Mine is 1234...I will let you fill in the rest ;)

The garage code at my in-laws is the default 5555 that they never changed. They do keep a garage fridge full of wine in you're thinking about breaking in.

Entry #2 from me

im in! and..ah.. what is the address brian?

His IP Is private, so we must do it the hard way. Start at Storagereview HQ(Jager Ct.

Cincinnati, OH), and do a 30 mile radius search to find his house. After finding it, stalk him for ~3 months to find in-laws and then profit! B)

Entry #2 from me

His IP Is private, so we must do it the hard way. Start at Storagereview HQ(Jager Ct.

Cincinnati, OH), and do a 30 mile radius search to find his house. After finding it, stalk him for ~3 months to find in-laws and then profit! B)

lmao

lmao

I should note though that it's mostly cheap Chard...but if that's your thing, then stalk away. It would make me feel important. I do conceal carry sometimes though ;)

I should note though that it's mostly cheap Chard...but if that's your thing, then stalk away. It would make me feel important. I do conceal carry sometimes though ;)

nothing to do with above of course, but when are u at work? or more importantly..not there..;)

day 3 4 me!

nothing to do with above of course, but when are u at work? or more importantly..not there..;)

day 3 4 me!

That is the spirit!

Entry #3 for me

day 3 4 me!

Hah...someone who won a contest here last time around is from Cincinnati...I can't recall which one it is though - I didn't send out the boxes. Whomever he or she is, has the highest likelihood of stealing cheap wine.