Brian

SR Contest - Free Lenovo ThinkPad eSATA/USB Secure Hard Drive

And that makes 22! :D

Baaaaaaaaah - entry denied. Contest ended 9:46 minutes ago. Selecting a winner momentarily.

After careful consideration, we have a winner...congrats mejv!

But you all posted so regularly that we decided to pick a SECOND winner too! Congrats mike2h!

So here's the deal - mejv gets to pick from the stated eSATA drive....ooooooor.....the Buffalo CloudStor - http://www.storagereview.com/buffalo_cloudstor_review

mike2h gets the other...

PM me your addresses.

To everyone else, thanks for posting, hope you had fun. We'll get something else going soon, love giving things away to our loyal visitors!

woot! tyvm. either of these is going to be a great(&needed) addition to my home network. tyvm!!!

3/10 rating as an acceptance speech :P

Congrats you two.

ty...ty..ty al very much! as i hold this trophy and think of all the hard work i and others have done to get to this moment, i look at all of u and think, glad it was me and not u! ;)

is that a more acceptable speech? :lol:

and thx for making this fun to.

Edited by mike2h

ty...ty..ty al very much! as i hold this trophy and think of all the hard work i and others have done to get to this moment, i look at all of u and think, glad it was me and not u! ;)

is that a more acceptable speech? :lol:

and thx for making this fun to.

Humm... Huh, I am not very good at speeches, so...Congrats to Mike2H!

I'd like to thank Brian & StorageReview.com, that I have followed since the late 90's, for offering the reviewed products to its loyal readers and occasional participants!

It looks like Mike2h would be happy with the network cloud thingy so, as I was going for the USB/eSata drive anyways, everybody is happy!

For once I win something!!!

Next time, we'll make this kind of contest more fun... a lot more fun!

Regards,

MEJV!

Edited by mejv