Brian

Contest: Free USB Drives

We have amassed many many many USB drives of varying capacities and designs over the last two years or so. See the picture in this article to see only the ones that came out of my desk -

http://www.storagereview.com/study_shows_alarming_loss_confidential_data_flash_drives

If you want, you can have them. I'll mail them to whoever responds to this post. The only requirements:

1) US address only

2) You don't get to pick ;)

3) You probably can't have my Transformers USB drive

4) You must have 10 posts or more in the StorageReview.com forums

We'll leave this open until the supply is exhausted. Enjoy!

All flash drives have been given out. Keep an eye out for more contests/giveaways!

Free stuff...count me in, again. USB drives have many uses(even the small capacity ones)...

BTW, nice collection. Do you remember what conference/event you got the Mattel and Fisherprice one at? :P

You're both in, PM me your address. Kittle, I have something very special for you in green...hah.

The kids ones are from Toy Fair. We mess around with kids stuff when given the time at www.kidstechreview.com

You're both in, PM me your address. Kittle, I have something very special for you in green...hah.

The kids ones are from Toy Fair. We mess around with kids stuff when given the time at www.kidstechreview.com

Must resist urge to make jokes. Okay, 1 joke.

What is the difference between a Toy Fair and a Gamers' convention?

Moms don't have to wait outside at the Toy fair

PM sent.

hey, more free stuff! Sounds fun!

I used to have a SanDisk Cruzer Titanium like one I (think I) see in that picture. :)

Edited by Djembe

hey, more free stuff! Sounds fun!

I used to have a SanDisk Cruzer Titanium like one I (think I) see in that picture. :)

Yep, it is a Cruzer 512mb Titanium. I just got it in the mail from Brian along with a few others(red 1GB fisherprice with lanyard and blue/grey 512mb Pepcom).

Thanks again, Brian. :)

nice share

Can't believe I missed this one are there any left? Anyway I have a question; Last month I posted "USB Flash Drive Review" I don't see anywhere on the site where you test the performance of the USB drives, granted that the performance it probably identical but it would still be nice to know. Personally I am looking forward to the UBS3 drives where finally we might start getting decent throughput's.

Plenty left, PM me your address.

As to USB drive reviews, we did a few early on but then stopped as we got so busy with other stuff and for whatever reason, it's harder to get the thumb drives for review than SSDs. When you see something you really want reviewed though, let me know and we'll go get it and review it for you.

All have been sent that have given me addresses.

I have 4 left, all 2TB, none pink.

2TB? I suggest that you stop buying flash drives from Ebay or stop time time traveling :P

We have amassed many many many USB drives of varying capacities and designs over the last two years or so. See the picture in this article to see only the ones that came out of my desk -

http://www.storagereview.com/study_shows_alarming_loss_confidential_data_flash_drives

If you want, you can have them. I'll mail them to whoever responds to this post. The only requirements:

1) US address only

2) You don't get to pick ;)

3) You probably can't have my Transformers USB drive

4) You must have 10 posts or more in the StorageReview.com forums

We'll leave this open until the supply is exhausted. Enjoy!

just caught this thread now, are those final 4 still available? I'd love one.

just caught this thread now, are those final 4 still available? I'd love one.

oops, just realized I don't meet criteria 1 or 4, sorry for the impulsive reply