SC8254

Online backup service for small business, suggestions?

I have a small business and am trying to find a good online backup service specifically for business. I've tried Mozy but haven't been happy with it as of late and I'm skeptical about Carbonite after researching and reading the reviews. I have employees with computer skills but no dedicated IT staffing. Any solid recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Check out CrashPlan. I switched over to it after Mozy announced their pricing changes and I've been happy with them so far. I'm a single-user, so your need for a small business may differ, but they do offer a "family" package for multiple computers which may suite your needs.

Have you considered something like a local NAS with online backup? That's not very much space and having access to files on a Synology or the like may be nice, with local RAID and online backup to Amazon's cloud or some such.

I have a small business and am trying to find a good online backup service specifically for business. I've tried Mozy but haven't been happy with it as of late and I'm skeptical about Carbonite after researching and reading the reviews. I have employees with computer skills but no dedicated IT staffing. Any solid recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

You can try Timeline Cloud I read a good reviews about them .I am testing their software now and so far everything is going smoothly.You can give them a try as they have 2 weeks trial. http://www.timelinecloud.com/

Yes, rather than obtain an external drive, we can easily control our backups by using the online storage services. Nowadays Dropbox, Box.net, Carbonite are the top online back up service providers.

A lot of these tools give mobile-device access so we can access these documents through iPhone or Android-powered devices. One better characteristic they offered by on the online backup services can be a model assistance, which shows you iterations of your documents or folders allowing you an easy way to restore a file to a previous version. :)