Capacity: 320GB

URL:

Interface: P-ATA

Spindle Speed: 7200RPM

Seek: 8.5ms

Buffer: 8192KB

Density: 160Gb maybe?

Thanks. :)

Hopefully, that's enough info. Not 100% sure on the release quarter so I didn't put it.

Sadly we're not going that far back to add drives to the database, we're more trying to keep it current going forward. Since this is the first request for that drive in 4 years, we have to assume it's not all that popular ;)

Thank you though for taking the time to submit...and perhaps you can post here if the drive is alive or dead.

Sadly we're not going that far back to add drives to the database, we're more trying to keep it current going forward. Since this is the first request for that drive in 4 years, we have to assume it's not all that popular ;)

Thank you though for taking the time to submit...and perhaps you can post here if the drive is alive or dead.

Sure. Not a problem. I wasn't certain if you'd want something like that or not but I thought it was worthwhile to post in any event. :)

It's still alive and I'm still using it as a data drive.

You might want to make a sticky about not accepting drives over a certain age.

It's still alive and I'm still using it as a data drive.

Glad to hear... I have a IDE WD 160GB, WD 320GB and Seagate 250GB that I use for backups/storing assorted media and ISO via enclosure just because I don't have room in my Small form Factor PC.