NeOnLaZeR

Best upcoming games in 2011?

What are the games you are most looking forward to getting this year?(Any platform, please specify which one)

1. (PC)Battlefield 3 (Fall) - Played BF2 back in the day ALOT, been waiting for this for years.(literally)

2. (PC)Dirt 3 (May) - Amazing racing game..best graphics I have ever seen, and this one will probably be better yet!

Between those I should be busy all year!

Edited by NeOnLaZeR

Not really on the PC... but for upcoming games I would give maybe a pinky to if I could play early (can't given up the main trigger fingers!) it would be

1. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

2. Next full Ratchet and Clank game

Crysis 2 was a bit disappointing for me, for one it runs faster than Crysis 1 did. I was hoping for something that'd actually push hardware forward, not run fine on my 2-year old machine :(

BF3 though, that's definitely something I'm looking forward to. Should look good *and* have decent gameplay, which is never a bad combination :)

I'm really only looking forward to Uncharted 3 for the PS3. Since there is not any mention of a Rock Band 4 any time soon not sure what I'll do to pretend to be something I'm not. :)

I would have to say the game I am most anticipating is Battlefield 3. I am anxious to see the new frostbite game engine. This will be my first installment in Battlefield series, but I was impressed with the Frostbite engine in Medal of Honor.

I'm really only looking forward to Uncharted 3 for the PS3. Since there is not any mention of a Rock Band 4 any time soon not sure what I'll do to pretend to be something I'm not. :)

I wasn't too big of a fan of the Uncharted series, but Uncharted 3 looks pretty awesome. Good look in you pretending :)

We should update this for upcoming games of 2012. The only thing I was really lookig forward to this year was Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3.

Well, Dragon Age 2, but that was first part of the year.

MW3 was good. I knew what to expect so I wasn’t disappointed. Full price for an expansion is BS, but it is what it is.

Skyrim is freaking amazing. I love it. 60+ hours on it and I dont think I'm halfway through. And I'm no slacker either! I consider myself a power player. I will have spent 8 to 10 hours a day on that game a few times. It has its issues, but the depth of the game is like nothing I have ever experienced before. That includes the Fallout universe.

I can answer specifics if anyone wants.

For 2012?

Mass Effet 3

Diablo III

Starcraft II: Heat of the Swarm

Edited by pico1180

I love a good online/Co-op FPS but neither MW3 nor BF3 are on my list until they become a lot cheaper. I don't play single player campaigns and my gaming time is reduce so at 60 or even 30, I don't see any value in them ... especially when I have BF: BC2(got it around 7 bucks in August) and can still find a good hardcore mode online server(fewer since BF3 but still an okay amount).

As for Skyrim, have you check out the mods(A reason why I like that game)? I know they at least make the game look more stunning...and maybe even more odd ;)

Also you might enjoy this. Grab a Mug of Mead, Sit Back and Enjoy This Charming Bilingual Skyrim Song.