Brian

Samsung STORY Station 3.0 Contest

I'm American, but I absolutely LOVE British programming from soaps, dramas, comedies, and even documentaries. So I have so much material saved on a bulky desktop external hard drive and trying to slow down on my addiction because space is seriousy running out. I would like to transfer all these files to a more portable hard drive and this sounds perfect for me :)

I am more of a Wester Digital fan, is there any chance of getting the MyBook version if I win? :lol: That being said, I think the Segate FreeAgent Go is way better then any of the WD MyBooks , I have had lots of issues with the MyBooks and drives failing. Oh yeah, second post in two days, so my chances are now 1/14 B)

This is the official contest entry thread...

I've lost data before and it's a nightmare. This would be terrific! Thanks for a great contest!

Definitely a better prize than the Cerwin Vega belt buckle I won in college.<_<

It's even a step up from a warm weather sleeping bag. I don't want left out in the cold!:ph34r:

Definitely a better prize than the Cerwin Vega belt buckle I won in college.<_<

Better than a belt buckle? LOL - I think not ;)

Actually, never owned a belt buckle and not even sure where to go to buy one...or even what exactly they do, LOL.

I'd love to have one of these, I live in a very rural area and sometimes I cannot update/reinstall software/hardware using he internet, so whenever it is working, I always save the last update to a USB. With one of these I can organize it all in one place with plenty of room and portability.

I'm American, but I absolutely LOVE British programming from soaps, dramas, comedies, and even documentaries. So I have so much material saved on a bulky desktop external hard drive and trying to slow down on my addiction because space is seriousy running out. I would like to transfer all these files to a more portable hard drive and this sounds perfect for me :)