Sign in to follow this  
Brian

Verbatim Tuff 'N' Tiny Review

USB Drives come in every shape and color imaginable, but few offer much that's unique and productive to end users. While the Verbatim Tuff 'N' Tiny has a silly name, the product itself boasts several useful features like dust and water resistance, capacities up to 16GB and a package that's smaller than two dimes.

Full Review

An 8GB for the wallet might be a nice addition @ ~$25 - it's that thin. It'll likely be less abused than in the pocket with the keys, and I don't sit on the wallet anyway. Particularly for .iso files it should do well. :)

I bet you could sit on it plenty and have it still work just fine...it's a very solid little unit.

I spend too much time sitting in an office chair or behind the wheel to want that fat lump of a wallet protruding into my posterior!:lol:

All in all, it sounds like a tough and thin well priced bit of flash.B)

It's interesting to see all these microscopic form-factor USB drives actually seem to perform better than the "standard" sized 2-inch long ones. I've had similar experiences personally.

Also, it would seem this particular drive gets a slightly more sensible name over here in the UK, where it's just called the Verbatim Store 'n' Go Micro