Kevin OBrien

Any of you guys ride motorcycles?

Curious if anyone else here rides on two wheels throughout the warmer parts of the year. I put away my 07 Suzuki SV650 this thanksgiving after a trip up to WI when the ice started to form.

a28c5h.jpg

Here she is sitting in my basement since I have a walk-in sliding door with my house on a hill. Besides cleaning off this years dirt and grime one of the projects for the winter is attaching some big Pelican cases to the custom rack on the back for luggage. :D

My wife would harm me if I tried to get a motorcycle. I did have a moped from ages 14-16 though. At the time, it was pretty hot. I have been trying to talk her into letting me get a Vespa, so far no go with that either.

Not bad although I can't promise I wont crack jokes :P

I rode my first scooter this spring. My friend up in WI has a Genuine Stella and let me ride it around. Balancing for figure-8s is easy as pie on those things compared to my motorcycle. I had it balanced making a turn at probably 1/10th MPH.

Not bad although I can't promise I wont crack jokes :P

I rode my first scooter this spring. My friend up in WI has a Genuine Stella and let me ride it around. Balancing for figure-8s is easy as pie on those things compared to my motorcycle. I had it balanced making a turn at probably 1/10th MPH.

hey guy, your motor is surely amazing, bu ti wonder if any of you have ever try riding his kind before?? It's my motorcycle :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

modules.php%3Fnam...3D119419

Not bad although I can't promise I wont crack jokes :PI rode my first scooter this spring. My friend up in WI has a Genuine Stella and let me ride it around. Balancing for figure-8s is easy as pie on those things compared to my motorcycle. I had it balanced making a turn at probably 1/10th MPH.

Picture of said scooter:

IMG_0408.JPG

Picture of said scooter:

IMG_0408.JPG

That's exactly what I need for my 3 mile commute. It's almost spring...time to think about but not pull the trigger on, a scooter.

I ride an '08 Honda CBR1000RR, but I am in Florida - so I ride during the cooler parts of the year.

I rode home for Thanksgiving one year.... to WI... in the pouring rain with it 38F outside.

I ride an 85 Honda Shadow 500. Precisely like this one pictured.

DSC03288Small.jpg

I've been riding for 5 years now. As long as it's above 35 degrees, with no snow/ice, I ride. :P