Brian

Storage Review Site Update

What? 250GB drives are all the rage!?!

We are going to re-do that leaderboard...still thinking of the best approach. Plus, we need to get more drive reviews under our belt. But yeah, that's on the list ;)

hmm... I think this it the time for 90$ 2tb drives... :D

Hey,

Nice to see that Storagereview is up and running again :D

I've been in here since 2000/2001, and I bought my first SCSI drives (Seagate 10K) based on tests and user opinions from this website.

I've always felt a special thing for HDD and storage on PC's, storage has always been much more important to me than GPU, CPU and fast RAM for some weird reason ^_^

I build my own PC from scratch and take pride in having a decent HDD setup in my system.

So it's nice to have Storagereview up and running again - I will now add it to my 'Tech' bookmarks once again.

This should be the site everyone visit, when they need to know about storage.

Proper storage setup in my view can speed up a normal system much more than buying the latest and greatest CPU, RAM and GPU (unless you're a hard core gamer)- unless your CPU is more than 3 years old of course.....

I just hate the javascript image viewer thingy that darkens the rest of page and "nicely" opens the image with fade/sizing/whatever extra delay causing transition effects.

I'm sure that script is actually really great, seeing everyone else uses it too!

I just don't get it...

You mean in the forums? That's just part of this package, I'm sure we could do something about it, but there are other fires that need attention.