Brian

NFL Playoffs

Well, my Bengals look like poop tonight, but at least they're in the playoffs, probably playing at home next week against these same Jets. I'm thinking it's the Vikings and Colts in the Super Bowl though.

Hah...Jacksonville could be on the move soon, would that help you?

I do know how it's hard to follow "local" sports though. TV coverage makes it easier however. I watch every Arsenal game (soccer you know?)....only they don't come in HD yet. That part is the worst.

Hah...Jacksonville could be on the move soon, would that help you?

I do know how it's hard to follow "local" sports though. TV coverage makes it easier however. I watch every Arsenal game (soccer you know?)....only they don't come in HD yet. That part is the worst.

Oh God. The Fox Soccer Channel is the most watched channel in my house. And luckily, there IS a local(ish) team near my house, which is Galaxy. I'm pretty sure that my brother and my dad hold season tickets for them.

And as for a football team. This is LA. We deserve a team, even if we have to steal one from another city.

Fox Soccer is going HD you know? I just wonder how long it will take for DirecTV to offer it. After that, I need Setanta in HD.

Fox Soccer is going HD you know? I just wonder how long it will take for DirecTV to offer it. After that, I need Setanta in HD.

Honestly, it does not matter for me if it is going HD since my brother only has an SD box, and if he ever tries to watch it on the big TV, he gets kicked off immediately.

However, I AM pissed that I don't get East Coast feeds in HD, only SD. What possible reason would they have to do that...