Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fools rush in

the end of Christianity?

18 posts in this topic

Indeed you are a fool. First post is rubbish and if you see what "related" video's there are, I can only assume that you're a muslim hating xenophobic who, under the so called freedom of speech, will spread racist filth. It's people like you that killed the B&G.

BTW did you know that migration is a thing of all times and that all civilisations will change over time? It's unavoidable that the world will change if not in 20 years then it will happen in 100.

Why do you insult me?

for speaking the truth?

I am not insulting anyone.

The fact is that you do not read the title very well. I was talking about Christianity to disappear.

Muslims will take over Europe in a gentle way, we all know that and then we will have to listen to them.

That is all, nothing racial.

You linked to clearly racist/xenophobic content which is - euphemism of the century - far removed from the truth.

BTW what's so fantastic with christianity that it should not disappear?

You linked to clearly racist/xenophobic content which is - euphemism of the century - far removed from the truth.

BTW what's so fantastic with christianity that it should not disappear?

Well maybe your are a Muslim yourself or married to one.....

As John Cleese said: I fart in your general direction!

Edited by HMTK

As John Cleese said: I fart in your general direction!

Well all you do and obviously can do is ...... insulting others.

you talk "sh*t" because you do NOT want to answer the question:

i ask it again:

Is it ok for you that Islam would disappear?

Answer in an honest way....if you can off course....without farting please

By the way: the video is not racial, what is said is pure the truth, nothing more nothing less.

Insulting people and talking like you do is a nice way to get around the answer, isn't it?

Edited by fools rush in

Fools Rush In, if Christianity is from God, do you honestly think Islam is going to bring about its end? (1 Kings 19:18, Romans 11:4,5) Then why should we worry, if God is in control? (To be sure, there may be a time of "tribulation", but that would also under God's control, for His purpose and glory.)

And if Christianity is not from God, then Christians "are of all men most to be pitied" (1 Cor 15:19), and we would have a lot bigger things to worry about than the end of a religion that is not from God.

Matt 6:31-34

Rom 8:35-39

Date,

I am not talking about god (why God, god is enough), allah is also god, so?

I was asking HMTK to answer a simple question:

"Is it ok for you that Islam would disappear?"

and i am asking HMTK, not you.

Apparantly HMTK finds it ok if christianity disappears, but not islam.

Date: christianity is from god in your eyes, not mine. I do think islam is about to end christianity in the next 20 years in europe, after that it will be the US that will be overwelmed ..... thanks to the islam.

Think of it what you like, i am sure you mean well.

But it will happen in an easy way (the take over).

Now if you also think i am racial, i do not care.

This is about free speech.

To each is own, but if you are a christian.....open your eyes.

So the question was hypotetic, nothing more.

But him (HTMK) not answering, only insulting is......what a muslim would do.

SO..................................................................................................

Fools

I was asking HMTK to answer a simple question:

"Is it ok for you that Islam would disappear?"

and i am asking HMTK, not you.

Yes, I know that. I didn't try to answer that question... I was just responding to your original post. It won't be the end of Christianity, but perhaps it is a wake up call.

It's been a long time. Hmmm, a spark of forum life on the death of the 'ole West, here in moribund SR?

Fools, with respect to the Admin's wishes to not post over-politicized content, it's not clear if Eugene still cares. It's certainly the case that the premises of the "Eurabia" scenario are less controversial today given how so much has been revealed over the years by intelligence agencies on the scenario group behavior of the various threat-source immigrant populations. Not to mention actual street surveys, terror incident profiles, watchlist nationalities, Afghan/Iraq detailed tribal-political behaviors etc. (I'd post these but there's just so much. But if you ask...)

That said, this thread, http://forums.storagereview.net/index.php?showtopic=21285 should cover your concerns.

For more I can recommend the writings of the online commentator Spengler, an authoritatve yet accessible thinker for all things "post-modern" and "Eurabia": http://www.atimes.com/atimes/others/spengler.html

In particular, his "Why the West is Boyle'd" is a fun read for the sheer number of levels on which it berates:

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/China/KD21Ad01.html

Other choice writings of his:

Overcoming ethnicity

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/KA06Aa01.html

Europe in the house of war

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/JB12Aa02.html

Why do nations exist?

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page/JG29Aa02.html

The old adage is so true, Demographics is future politics, and the future is likely to see less of the modern practices and principles harbored and nurtured by historical Judeo-Christendom.For if history were a Hollywood cinema, next up would be the trailer for the upcoming Revenge of the Tribes (My apologies to Lucas and Spengler). This may mean the end of the historic opportunity to uplift much of mankind out of various socio-economic traps though a combination of rational instrumentality and lawful institutions. The disapearance the low-hanging firstfruits of the Enlightenment is bad enough. Further consideration not just on the merits of said civilization, nor of the costs of rebuilding its structure, but also of the demerits its competing alternatives is disturbing. Even from a relativist POV this is disturbing, for even the fervent faithful of the cult of diversity still remember that manageable discourse involving diverse contesting views which yet leads to unexpected, decisive changes, is the signature competence of modern Western civilization.

It's comforting to not know of these things, and this is seemly the behavior of much of today's "educated", who are still safely harbored within the ever-diminishing momentum of their decadent yet still-powerful civilization (see Barzun for particulars). My understanding is that little history prior to the US civil war is routinely taught in most public primary and middle schools today. And that the undergraduate generation before Bush the Crusader and Obama the Totem were about the last to be exposed to such teaching. In Europe, the onset of unilateral cultural disarmament among its elites was already noted by historians as early as the aftermath of 1918 pandemic.

Edited by tracker

"Fools, with respect to the Admin's wishes to not post over-politicized content, it's not clear if Eugene still cares."

I would like to hear Eugene's comments on this, now that things are calmer around here. :ph34r: