xSTLx

4 GB RAM Reading as 3.5 GB In System Properties.

So I tried the /PAE and the computer still only sees 3.5 gb RAM. I really do not want to go with a 64-bit OS yet due to driver location issues. I was really hoping this would work but it seems I am stuck without using all of my RAM. Any other ideas?
As we've stated above several times, 3.5GB is the best you're going to get with Windows XP SP2 Pro 32-bit in your setup. You need to use another OS.

M$ knowledge base Article 555223

All processes running under 32 bit Windows gets virtual memory addresses going from 0 to 4,294,967,295 (2*32-1 = 4 GB), no matter how much RAM is actually installed on the computer. When RAM is in short supply (e.g. Committed Bytes is greater than installed RAM), the operating system will attempt to keep a certain fraction of installed RAM available for immediate use by copying virtual memory pages that are not in active use to the pagefile.

I also remember that a Win 32 box with 4GB of RAM will reserve .5 GB for itself.

w/e I haven't used Windoze in a long time. Don't remember it all now.

I believe PAE will only work in a server OS. Something like Windows Server 2003 Enterprise or some such. I'm almost positive that it will not work in XP or Vista 32-bit (64-bit is a different matter as PAE isn't relevant). This is a purposeful limitation by MS, nothing more.

It should also be noted that support is required by the BIOS of the motherboard in order to use PAE. If the BIOS doesn't support it, then no amount of OS configuration will get it to enable.