Sign in to follow this  
bgetchel

FS: (4x) Fujitsu MAU3147NC 147GB 15K RPM U320 Drives

My Dell PowerVaults are standardized on Maxtor 8E147J0 drives so these Fujitsus just don't match up with any of my arrays. I got a good deal on them, but never really used them. They're SCA, so you'll need an adapter (got to STSI.com for a good deal on them) to use them in a non-hotswap workstation.

My eBay ID is the same as here -- "bgetchel" -- so feel free to check me out. I'm in Waterbury, CT if you want to do local pickup. PayPal preferred, and only by users with confirmed accounts.

$175/each. I'd prefer to send them all to the same home.

Brendan Getchel

1470 Baldwin Street

Waterbury, CT 06706

203.435.3818 (m)

203.568.0608 (f)

bgetchel (Skype)

Hey bro,

Still have a pair of these babies for sale? Am I gonna take a noticeable performance hit when running these on a 68-pin converter as opposed to if these were the native 68-pin version?

Hit me back

y0shi

Edited by y0shi

Hey bro,

Still have a pair of these babies for sale? Am I gonna take a noticeable performance hit when running these on a 68-pin converter as opposed to if these were the native 68-pin version?

Hit me back

y0shi

I don't think you'll get any performance hit from using an 80 to 68 pin adapter. I'm using such an adapter with a 36GB MAU I have, and the performance is about on par with the review posted here.

FYI: This is using an Adaptec 29160 on an older PII 450, so CPU usage may be a bit high.

mau.png

Edited by Phoenix1997