drizzt81

World Cup

Let's see if Germany goes all the way. That would be a surprise.

After beating Argentinia everything is possible. :)

Germany 2:1 Italia

Best regards,

Catweasel

Soccer should be banned in North America due to possibly creating pansies out of our men. After just watching the NHL playoffs, it's easy to say it must be pretty embarrassing being a soccer fan. A game that calls itself "the world's game", yet is strife with sports biggest cry babies & actors/divers, is a happy fellowing joke. Even Hollywood must be envious of some of the performances on display, especially by the Portuguese. What always draws a laugh, is when a player gets hit in the leg/foot, but almost always goes down holding his face/head. So there they are, still on the ground after more than 30 seconds. But when the referee allows play to continue, they get up all of a sudden with outstretched arms & start chasing down the ref to complain! happy fellowing hilarious! Christ, they put on major theatrics & get carried off on a stretcher ONLY TO COME BACK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!!! Sorry people, but there's a logical reason why soccer ranks below high school cheerleading & bass fishing in North America. Our boys are warriors, not bitches. No crying or diving

here, or here.

hockeyfight.jpg

fight1101.jpg

040201_leafs_domi_225.jpg

Edited by Ron_Jeremy

Soccer should be banned in North America due to possibly creating pansies out of our men. After just watching the NHL playoffs, it's easy to say it must be pretty embarrassing being a soccer fan. A game that calls itself "the world's game", yet is strife with sports biggest cry babies & actors/divers, is a happy fellowing joke. Even Hollywood must be envious of some of the performances on display, especially by the Portuguese. What always draws a laugh, is when a player gets hit in the leg/foot, but almost always goes down holding his face/head. So there they are, still on the ground after more than 30 seconds. But when the referee allows play to continue, they get up all of a sudden with outstretched arms & start chasing down the ref to complain! happy fellowing hilarious! Christ, they put on major theatrics & get carried off on a stretcher ONLY TO COME BACK IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!!!! Sorry people, but there's a logical reason why soccer ranks below high school cheerleading & bass fishing in North America. Our boys are warriors, not bitches. No crying or diving

Come on grrrrlie mon, RJ, I'm disappointed. R10 wins Le Mans, real men sports! F**king soccer or winter Hockey s**t!, for testosterone driven (over driven) males. Real men worship Hyo-ri (damn, gawd almighty) as in her recent performance (more on that, and why I've been MIA recently) at the Hollywood Bowl May 20th, closing 2 songs @6th Annual Korean Music Festival (Live Korea in LA, at least to Korean from LA, as the local LA18TV.com station only just recently did a rebroadcast, truncated 60 min. version of the show)...she was as usual freakin hawt, hawt, hwat. Oh alright, I did not pay $150 for box seats to be surrounded by mostly teenage/colleged aged Korean females, who would have thought I was one of their co-attendes' father..huh, there were other older people there too, Paul McCartney just turned 'when I'm 64" so I'm not that old/geriatric yet ;) ), but after catching the rebroadcast, I think it may actually have been worth it. Damn, Hyori did her trademark? doogy style dance??? move ;).

2833pic_red_1664.jpg

5'3" tall Hyori, crap has I have such a weakness for them; even if Korean's for the most part are wired differently from all other Asians (marry one, and experience very high-maintainence/stress filled life).

Then again, in another 5 or 10 years, the premier hottie Korean-American women's golfing phenom, Michelle Wei (just missed winning the USA Women's Golf touranment today) will probably be worth 1$00Mil. (6'1" 16yr old jail bait of my future fantasies).

With Argentina and brazil out, germany has a very good chance. Anyone can very much win the cup. The problem with soccer is that luck plays a big role in it. You can't ignore it !

Troll troll troll troll troll and more trolling

Let's see if I understand you right. You don't like soccer? Stuff it.

I wouldn't go to a thread discussing hockey and say all the things I don't like about it. It's not what the thread is about.

Well I see you didn't really tackle anything specific that bothered you. It's pretty hard to refute anything I said, isn't it? However it is a rainy day today, & I have nothing better to do, so I will be watching the France vs China game this afternoon. Soccer, the only way it's meant to be played....

Body_Paint_Naked_Fifa_Soccer_Girls__01_.jpg

Well I see you didn't really tackle anything specific that bothered you. It's pretty hard to refute anything I said, isn't it? However it is a rainy day today, & I have nothing better to do, so I will be watching the France vs China game this afternoon. Soccer, the only way it's meant to be played....

I didn't bother because you're an obvious troll...

Ah yes, that must be it.

Ah hah, testosterone driven soccer fans at their best, lol. Trolls unite ;). If only we had 'psycotic rants' of FS, and jtr's & SC's 'unique' insights ;). You know (well actually you don't know), here in LA la Land, the LAPD was stationed around the mid-Wilshire Blvd. 5k strong gathering of 'red devils'- (not to be confused with recent N. Korean missile launches) S. Korean rabid soccer fans, quitely gathered in racous cheering for the Korean team. Compare to friggin Mexican-American (illegals and all) fans who rioted, burned businesses and cars, etc. when Mexico was a contendera few years ago.

Ok, I have nothing to refute any of you testosterone driven guys have said, screw soccer..oh wait, I meant I wanted to screw Hyori....damn that woman is hawt! (best performer, and singing voice of the entire K-American LA Music Festival this past May 20th...hmm, seems i have some sceen shots somewhere ;) more later.