HisMajestyTheKing

Five more and I'm gone

5000 posts seems a nice number to quit. SR has lost most of it's shine IMO. Reviews have become rare as hen's teeth. The forums aren't as interesting as they used to be and most interesting people have left. So, at 5000 I'll say goodbye!

No, no, I insist; you must stay until at least the certain thread from last yr (SR#223, that one the geeky-Greek started, with all the usual players of old, honold, BBH, jtr and others) get's updated by yours truly.

Btw, King, previously you stated you were the "greatest"; of course you've yet to pass up honold (but honold is still here, just like ddrueding; they don't post anymore cause they are a bit bored), don't wuss out on us yet, you 'girlie mon'! There is this Smallville forum from which I got banned (don't even know how it happened, other than the fact that it's run by a guy about your age, who is even more immature than '36k'), and they took down the top posters list, but there is one college dude who is a version of '36k' on crack or crystal meth, 24/7 this guys' got over 40k posts (aver. 58+ posts a day!) in just over 2 years.... damn!

And you know, FS is too busy 'scoring' these days, so that only leaves you to puke when '36k' starts blowing s**t out of his arse and his mouth, while he rants on about f_vo being a Christian Belgian (damn that guy's so dense, he should do a search and read some of f_vo's posts to find out that f_vo's a heathen just like me, lol). Damn, what would SR be without f_vo and HTMK trash talking each other? Hell, until '36k' started his recent and unwise love-fest with f_vo, I didn't even know f_vo was married!

Btw, me thinks we need to start a new thread considering some of '36k's most recent virtually incomprehensible rants like he's been sniffing nitrous oxide or some other deadly and potent hallucinogenic drug. Well in PM's that wussy, whiner SR#223 complained that he thought I had something against him "do I know you?", saying that he though most SR readers would have a hard time understanding my rants (yeah, the majority of SR readers aren't too sharp/smart, don't have very good memories, so they fail to follow the innuendo's and sarcastic humor), yet soon as '36k' starts ranting about how I'm 'stalking him', SR#223 has a new buddy that he can understand, doh! Only SR#223 could possibly understand this post : http://forums.storagereview.net/index.php?...ndpost&p=215255

vomit.gif

The new thread: "Hey, '36k', how do you score?"...man I've never seen anyone get so f**ked up and psychotic before on any drugs I know of; where they hell does '36k's score such potent mind-altering drugs?

BTW, how the hell did f_vo beat me to the punch? What say you '36k', is f_vo 'stalking' HTMK? Jeez HTMK, I can't always entertain everyone here in the B&G, I actually have a life...unlike '36k'.

Besides without proper anti-emetic 'treatments' ;), I'm sure you'll have severe withdraw symptoms. Come back in a few days, I'll have a post just for you... :P Nothing like a NSFW animated 560k gif to slow down a thread like this, lol.

bananabj0kq2nq.gif

Sorry to see you go HMTK. Good luck and greener pastures as they say.

I hate to say it HMTK but I share most of your sentiments. Still, I'm not quitting this place. I'll just do what I've been doing, which is mostly not post unless a topic really interests me.

Hehehe, nice video Udama.

No i am not stalking King, but we disagree on certain things, but he will turn around ..... give it some time. Never say never King.

Yes, i am married, but i feel that living together is the same. Only when divorcing, it is easier not to be married.

You should group your answers here in one reply King, otherwise you will hit the 5K way to fast.

François

Well it does seem HMTKs’ pompous head would not be accommodated by prosaic sized doors but hey whatever he wants to think eh 12K9, don’t get all hot and bothered, he is not going anywhere, no skin off of my nose if he does, but he is just exhibiting his narcissism, he will be stalking f_vo well into the tens of thousands of posts, don’t let him fool you either, he is just famished for attention, hehe, hum I thought f_vo was Christian, what say you f_vo, after all it is apparent to me he favors the companionship of Christians over his fastidious Muslim Moroccans, their endeavor being to destroy Belgium and her people, intriguing how they reimburse the Belgian folks for supporting them from the cradle to the grave like a cliché mom and pop, Popeye says “WOOOO†this is beginning to resemble posts by the masterful ever lovable 36K in some certain Belgian threads, well anyway those Moroccans seem akin to some people here in America, oh well but we must now move on, everyone except 36K ‘overgrowing’ gets it already, even the Grecian, my posts that is, no reason to elucidate further he will never tumble much of my abstruse work, he did however kindly link to my point, perhaps he is a obtuse dolt with psychic abilities? Regardless, thanks for linking, comrades now read the pious and wise post, yes yes I know you comprehend, if not, you have joined 12K9 in the “fleeced by the wire cutters†crowd, do as I behest, redeem your cerebrum from the sex sex sex boobies boobies boobies he shoots he scores g g g g g g-unit drugs drugs drink drink or you will be forsaken. Holy Krakow 12K9, yes it does seem so long long ago, so long since your mind was unchained from the narcotics you presently center your life upon, it was so long ago, that you have forgotten what being sober is like, I however being unblemished live dry everyday, see without criminal pharmaceuticals or an overabundance of “drinkage†I am able to prosper with angelic intelligence of epic proportions on a extraterrestrial level leaps and bounds ahead of a junkie like yourself. You see 12K9 it is not that I possess a mighty drug, what I have is superior, the faculty I retain is simply clear-headedness, this is unsurpassed by a drug, so with drugs in your life you will be unable to partake in the scholarly colloquy shared by myself and my SR chums, right f_vo.

12K9 drugs do nightmarish things to people.

206aj.th.gif

ph20050926008348ui.th.jpg

Do you really wish to leave? AFAIK your posts are not unwelcome, and surely 5,000 is only a pittance of what you are willing to Royally provide to us greedy ideahoes.

I agree here guys, King shouls stay. Let me be the bad guy and let HMTK be the good guy.......

AS LONG AS I AM THE ONE WHO HITS THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.....

sorry cannot resist here :lol:

François

Edited by François

Come to think of it......Could it be King that King has a strange twist in his head. I mean it is not because HMTK will be gone, that the person behind it will be gone. So he always could come back. You know the story of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde right?

:P

ok, i will stop with this.

François

“All well, I promised HTMK a post for him if he's really leaving SR... Sunday (reply to Chewy509's thread of a few months back)â€

Well as Sunday comes and goes we have to wonder where 12K9 went? He said he was off to bed, is he still sleeping off his drunkenness or perhaps he just fell off the wagon permanently, perhaps dead on his face even? Well now dam who is gonna give hmtk they send off he so deserves; guess it’s up to me to update that masterwork of a chewy post. Such responsibility always falling on my back since 12K9 cannot keep sober long enough to form a formidable post like he could in the olden days, lol eh 12K9, now that FS is getting some to much to pay attention to his modding responsibilities, perhaps we need an active modder, help us out Eugene? Besides someone has to be around to delete posts right 12K9, he is getting out of control I'm telling you. We do have a nice prison thread going on, thanks to me f_vo and jtr it’s shaping up very nicely to be a classic for the SR archives. FS sure has been strangely missing here of late for a left of teddy modder he is fair and just. He could surely add some spice to the prison thread, lol, those poor prisoners do need someone to defend their rights after all, hum, he could demand they be released no matter their crime because we don’t “understand†what they went through that caused them to commit their crimes, like the woman who threw her 3 children over the golden gate into the bay, lol, she was crazy, what a joke, nice city left of Singer San Fransiko is, they will let her off hasn’t she suffered enough due to the loss of her children? She did not know what she was doing but yet she broke down and cried, lol, she told her mom she was gonna feed her babies to the sharks, yeah sounds like she is working up a insanity plea, anyone else notice she was on welfare, well we better give those people more of our tax dollars so they don’t do things like this? I have an idea FS, perhaps you pinkos could volunteer to pay loads of additional taxes to pay for the entitlement cancer of America then they can get the hell outta my pocket, I don’t wanna pay for them no more. I wonder if the libs “centrists†harness their power from Satin like the magicians Jannes & Jambres did? I cannot be sure but I do hope the libs are just confused “good stock†that got wire cuttered. Am I to assume 12K9 read Amos 7:1 from the Masoretic text? He should have read from the Septuagint text see Gog was king of the locusts, ah yes but this in itself was an idiom, we know from proverbs that the locusts have no king, but in revelations we learn that if the locusts have a king it must be host to a demon, this makes Gog king of the demon locusts. Fear the Nephilim yes the fallen ones will come, is 12K9 one? Guard your daughters from the aliens. See you must know Noah was the only tamiym man among antediluvian humans, the only true “good stock†free from deleterious mutations, he reformed the human race after God struck down the Ha Gibborim that were formed by the Nephilim and their human brides. See 12K9 we destroyed the aliens in Canaan why try again; they failed to destroy the Messiah. The Prince of Rosh will try again even the Muslims realize this Vadjudj wa madjudj. God will intervene and Nepal the Magog with nuclear weapons we know this, the Bible says the waste from the battle will burn as energy for the people of Israel for seven years. Are the Nephilim among our race now, we know they did, the monster polyphene was found in Trapani Silcily in the 14th century, also we have the Antaeos, Orion, Goliath, Teutobochus, Angoula, Lucerne, the giants of Patagonia, Demi, Hercules, and it is obvious the Great pyramids and Stone Henge were built by “them.†See Enoch told of “The Watchers†the Nephilim had disembodied spirits these were demons (Mary Magdalene had seven of these such demons) and they still exist today having survived the flood, they float like clouds and destroy, oppress, corrupt, and cause us pain. I am against thee O Gog. Satan do not attempt to temp me. That fatty Kevin Horrigan is as useless a human as they come, man you have to see his photo he looks like a monkey with glasses on his head, its so sad he thinks he a cool dude lol. If assholes could fly this place would sure be an airport eh. Heck it took less time for the 3rd infantry division and the Marines to destroy the Medina Republican Guard than it took Ted Kennedy to call the police after his Oldsmobile sank at the Chappaquiddick killing the mother of his unborn child. I cannot believe the crap on TV they expect kids to watch these days, the liberals destroy everything, this barney and sesame street make me ill, sharing and caring, oh I'm so sick, where the hell is Tom and Jerry hitting each other with frying pans and Mickey teaching the solutions to real life situations, dam libs have taken them off the air through their ties with liberal media, in those days of yesterday look how much better and moral life was, now we have all the caring and our lives are sinking in a communist liberal created hell hole, I am gonna have to invest in some good ole cartoons dvds, this dam caring is going to infect our children, have you seen these Fraggles, the capitalist entrepreneurial dosers work their asses off all day long to build these structures, then the lazy entitlement Fraggles come take the buildings and fruit of their labor and eat them, were teaching this to children? Liberalism being pounded into our children’s minds through these Fraggles. This is the same as capitalism entrepreneurial people like myself being stolen from by the government so then the government can turn around and give it to the entitlement cancer of America, I am so sick of this time to move to Poland or we could make all the Marxists move to Iran or something since they love all those people so much, go care about them there where they will chop your heads off, see they do care.

Come on, don't leave! I myself was away for one year from the SR forums, but now have returned and I'm happy to be back. I have to agree, though, that SR itself has become very quiet regarding articles (even 1-2+ month breaks), but I think the forums are still interesting and helpful. So stay- don't contribute to an escape from the forums!

Oh no! Quick, Eugene please reset HMTKs post count to zero so that we may continue to enjoy his company for years to come ;) . Well King, at least please just say you are merely taking an extended leave of absence...

"You see 12K9 it is not that I possess a mighty drug, what I have is superior, the faculty I retain is simply clear-headedness, this is unsurpassed by a drug, so with drugs in your life you will be unable to partake in the scholarly colloquy shared by myself and my SR chums, right f_vo."

Right, i must agree, drugs definitly are a no-no.

François

"Right, i must agree, drugs definitly are a no-no."

Well sounds like some of 12K9's SR pals need to have an intervention for him.

(Puts on his 12K9 hat) Woofers booming in da background hit the beats.

One, two, three and to the fo' Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre are at the do' - oh wait that’s wrong let me see 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Blastoff - oh wait that’s all wrong to - 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 Happy New Year - no that’s still wrong let me see now oh yeah now I remember 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 jubilations abound, hit the streets, celebration time, all this for the protests across the country not planned by date or time but based solely on the horrible and untimely death of an American youth, the Cindyians are sick people, here they are sitting around rubbing their hands, as the numbers increase ever closer they get additional tickles in their stomachs and ever closer to pissing their pants waiting to hit the streets and finally really stick it to Bush good this time, this people are sick and I have to feel bad for them, they have been wire cuttered, forgive them they know not what they do. :( The we have a bit of very sad news, Rosa Parks passed away, she was a great woman and did great things for the civil rights movement, also we miss MLK Jr. very much he died to young, it is unfortunate that there are still racists in this world like Pastor Thomas Robb, Jesse Jackson, Kanye West, Rocky Suhayada, Rev Al Sharpton, Harold Ray Redfaeirm, Louis Farrakhan, and all the other Neo-Nazi's, why cannot we live in a world free from racism and reverse racism as the great Rosa Parks and MLK Jr. taught us. :( Then did anyone else see Letterman what kind of country do we live in that “innocent until found guilty†men are condemned to death on national television before they are convicted or acquitted this is wrong and sick. **Franken: “And so basically, what it looks like is going to happen is that Libby and Karl Rove are going to be executed.†**Franken: “Yeah. And I don’t know how I feel about it because I’m basically against the death penalty, but they are going to be executed it looks like.†Nice show, Letterman needs to be indicted, and fined 100 million dollars for his sick stuttering supposed comedy. :angry: