François

Criminals welcome in Belgium

Picture this:

A guy kills another person with a knife during a barbecue. After interrogation by the police he walks.....

A woman leaves the supermarket. She enters her car and at the same time a guy enters aside her. She is forced to leave town. Once on the road he throws her out and drives away with the car.

Now 2 years later he is arrested in the Netherlands using false license plates on the same car.

He is handed over to Belgium justice and......he walks.

Today was in the newspaper that overhere in little Belgium we have 55000 files of criminal actions and the people responsible for those criminal actions will NOT be punished...Thanks to the slow justice, those cases will be "expired" soon, meaning after 10 years....So criminal actions took place almost 10 years ago....

So 3 cheers for Belgium where ANYTHING goes.

François

And again you're WRONG! I got a ticket from a very responsible policeman because my front license plate wasn't clearly legible from 40m away! I'm happy Belgium is a safer place for that.

Belgium is smaller than Montana and has 2 populations who hate each other. Worse still, one of those populations speaks French. To me it is a miracle you haven't killed yourselves already.

Many societies allow criminals to walk. The justice systems are overloaded. Judge Dredd beckons.

A bientot

fjs

Well I have to agree f_vo some of the things I hear about coming out of Belgium sound pretty insane, your country seems to be in a severe swing to the left of hell, have you considered a move? I am sure HMTK will never leave, he is probably for most of the things you find so upsetting. Check out these links.

Link #1:

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/301

http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/cgi-bin/...e_s_a_Crowd_Eth

Here is a quote for f_vo, are they talking about HMTK? Get me a copy of that book. :)

"But, as Belgian journalist Paul Belien has been pointing out, Belgium and the Netherlands are, at least so far as corruption and degeneracy are concerned, the West’s cutting-edge. His new book, A Throne in Brussels, is one of the most important political books of the past five years."

"Belien’s BENELUX nightmare is coming true on schedule. Belgium and the Netherlands, which were the first countries to give marriage rights to homosexuals, will soon be enjoying one of the fruits of their culturally enriching Muslim populations: polygamy."

Oh well at least you don't live in Amsterdam f_vo, if HMTK was considering a move perhaps he would go here.

Link # 2

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/962249/posts

"I have never seen America and Europe as two opposing entities. To me America is more European than Europe, while Europe needs to find its American roots in order to become fully European again. I have even toyed with the idea of establishing a “Society for American Values in Europe†(SAVE) in order to save the European soul and the European values."

redamericablueeurope5bp.th.jpg

Check out that site f_vo there is help for us all, keep up the good fight, we CAN fix Europe and the US, there is hope, declare war on the left, even though they will not admit it, we are the majority. Is FS upset about recent new judges? :lol:

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/english

And again you're WRONG! I got a ticket from a very responsible policeman because my front license plate wasn't clearly legible from 40m away! I'm happy Belgium is a safer place for that.

216058[/snapback]

No, i am not wrong. Read my posting again. It has nothing to do with your fault parking.

Parking tickets are given by people who check the streets. These are NOT policemen.

Or maybe it was someone else disliking you "being the person you are".... :D

By the way, silly answer to a serious post. Meanwhile ....what i said is true.

By the way (2) King, i do not make that many mistakes.

You should grow up, especially since you already have children of your own (i guess).

François

Belgium is smaller than Montana and has 2 populations who hate each other. Worse still, one of those populations speaks French. To me it is a miracle you haven't killed yourselves already.

Many societies allow criminals to walk. The justice systems are overloaded. Judge Dredd beckons.

A bientot

fjs

216082[/snapback]

Not really FJS. Belgium is like a marriage. You have those speaking dutch and those speaking french. As people amongst each other, we do not longer dislike one another.

François

Well xSTLX, if i where rich i would leave A.S.A.P.

No point in moving, lets say to Austalia and live there poorly. Besides my wife definitly wants to stay and shut her eyes.

François

/This post is missing a cedilla/

Francois...

Good to hear your population has stopped fighting. When I was last over Flemish speakers were far more approachable than the French, and have an understandable language.

As to the topic

1. The European Superstate of 450M people has a bill of human rights

2. The USA has none and politically has moved too far right to have any credibility.

3. Australia is populated by criminals and Italians

For me the EU is still the best bet. Legal systems will change...that's what elections are for.

Ciao

fjs

HMTK who always tries to discredit me.....read this:

Some 4 years ago a few Morrocon's go for a carjack. Police comes at the scene of the crime FAST with a Volkswagen Combi (2 policemen).

One of the criminals starts shooting at the VW with a "Kalashnikov".

One of the policemen was hit and died....

Today was on TV that the Morrocon who pulled the trigger had no intention of killing the policemen.

So question to HMTK: WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT PROBABLY WILL HAPPEN WHEN YOU EMPTY A Kalashnikov AT A CAR ??????

Right .... someone probably will die.

Verdict today in criminal Belgium:

""""""" N O T G U I L T Y """"""

Can anyone believe this??????

Shut the happy fellow up King.

François

i have no intention to end conversation in this thread soon. So anyone not liking what i say or anyone thinking this is boring, please ignore the topic.

Today in the newspaper:

Mohammed Hammani, the police killer will not be convicted for murder one, not be convicted for manslaughter but will be convicted for '"blows and wounds" without having the intention to kill anyone.

Now when you drive in a car and shoot at the policecar who is following you, with a Kalashnikov and you hit that policeman right in the forehead one can hardly say "i did not want to kill that policeman".

Even better....the family of Hammani said "it was a small accident, a work accident that happened while he (Hammani) was doing his job as a .....gangster.

Nice going Belgium the numero uno stinker country in this world.

François

Wow f_vo that is bad, not much motivation for those fine policemen to keep risking their lives to keep the citizens of Belgium safe. :angry:

Ok, final verdict: Mohammed Hammani gets 20 years. In Belgium this means he will sit between 2-10 years. Was said, he can be free in 2 (two) years. Hammani said he was sorry, also his mother died. I fail to see the connection of loosing your mother and killing a police officer.

Strange his fellow-gangster who shot at the other police officer, but missed, gets 25 years.

Hammani did not only get the 20 years (Belgium years, not U.S. years) not only for killing a cop, but for the other crimes he commited, mostly carjacking and many of them.

François

"Hammani said he was sorry, also his mother died. I fail to see the connection of loosing your mother and killing a police officer."

There is no connection, just sounds like a bunch Marxists fishing for a reason to let him go giving him a pass due to his race, its not his fault he committed the crimes its your fault f_vo, you know you Christian Belgians, because you have not given him enough and you’re a bunch of racists. (Sarcasm)

Now f_vo if you committed the same crime I wonder how long you would be in prison?

Well, the same period i guess. Not long enough.

that guy Hammani, spended 2000 euro in a weekend for fun. That police officer killed, did not even make that much money in a month.

By the way, the police officer has (or should i say had) 2 children.

François