imtim83

How big is your waist?

More than I'm willing to admit on a public forum, at least until I drop a good 25 pounds. ;)

I was around 30 inches in college, maybe even 28 the time I dropped to 145 pounds because I hated college food.

Intim, give some more explanation here.

What do you mean:

-mesure where your waist is the most

-mesure where it is the laist

-pulling back your stomac

-standing natural.

Anyway, 28 inches is awsome low. You want us to get depressed or what?

If i recall right, Swarzenegger had 28 inch when he was at the top op his B.B. carreer.

François

Well, at the moment, I'm about 33" (well 34" pants are loose, and 32" are a little tight). 172cm tall, and weigh 80kgs.

The smallest I've been is 30", during my stint in the military.

In my 7 years of marriage, I've ballooned from 6' tall 145lbs and 29" waist to 155lbs 32" waist. I'm hoping for another 2" so I can easily find pants that fit and are on sale. Maybe I should double up on my Snickers and Pepsi diet.

Well, at the moment, I'm about 33" (well 34" pants are loose, and 32" are a little tight). 172cm tall, and weigh 80kgs.

Just to update, I'm down to a 32" waist. (76kg).

PS. That means I've lost 4kg (or just under 9lbs) in the last few months... :) Another 6-7kg, and I'll be happy. :lol:

28 by tape measure. I can eat at a buffet all week and not gain any fat weight. But I get chilled very fast in cold water.

I wear 36" waist pants and they fit well. I was down to 30" 2 summers ago, but I gained a lot of weight due to mild depression. About 240 lbs and 6', when I considered myself in shape I was 190 lbs. But... I have been going to the gym regularly over the past two months and I am getting back where I should be. I quit playing WoW which also contributed to my laziness.

Waist 36", height 5'9", weight 168 pounds.

BTW, I had NEVER measured my waist before. How come my waist measures 36" but my Levis are size 32. WTF?? Aren't they supposed to match?

Waist 36", height 5'9", weight 168 pounds.

BTW, I had NEVER measured my waist before. How come my waist measures 36" but my Levis are size 32. WTF?? Aren't they supposed to match?

You also need to take into account muscle mass.

When I had my smallest waist, (29-30" many,many moons ago) I was also at my heaviest (88kg or 193lbs).