Sign in to follow this  
Device Under Test

Liberals Claim 1st Amendment Right But Deny Same

Except the Anti-Defamation League has ALWAYS been for limiting free speech. And, yes, the ADL is vaguely a liberal group, but it is by no means 'liberalism' itself. I, for one, consider myself 'liberal', and fully support complete freedom of speech, except where the speech itself causes a public harm. (The old 'yelling 'FIRE' in a movie theater' bit.) If you object to the T-Shirt that says 'happy fellow YOU', then look the other way.

(Dress codes for work or school are *NOT* limitations of free speech. Also, a company self-censoring is *NOT* the same thing as government censorship.)

(Dress codes for work or school are *NOT* limitations of free speech.

Agreed. In fact, I'd like to see a little more "censorship" in that area given the way I see some people dress nowadays (like a prostitute is a charitable description).

Hey device guy, you keep spouting this crap.  Thank the liberals that you are allowed to do so.

211536[/snapback]

Oh yes perfect 'specimen' Picard being ingenious and extensive as always. :lol:

(Dress codes for work or school are *NOT* limitations of free speech.

Agreed. In fact, I'd like to see a little more "censorship" in that area given the way I see some people dress nowadays (like a prostitute is a charitable description).

211538[/snapback]

I agree, I am completely nauseated by what parents allow their very young (think teen all the way down to single digits) children to wear, I seriously almost feel ill and would like to tell off the parents. There should be laws requiring children to have to dress in a conservative manner.