Sign in to follow this  
`XSX` PC-Parts

WTB 73gb Maxtor Atlas III IV V

I was referred to this board from a gent at another board where i had posted looking to buy two of these & from the looks of things this board i may have a chance :)

Need quickly, going new if i cant get them soon, at least 2 Maxtor Atlas 73gb "J" series drives. thats 80 pin sca configuration aka "hot swap" these must be atlas III or newer models as i need lo pro 1 inch units for a compaq storageworks bay.

Must not be compaq / hp drives @ 72.8gb as they will pull the rest of drives down in size.

price im willing to pay depends on warranty left if any, shoot me a pm with model & serial number and your price also any refs you may have.

eBay = Computerparts2005

email = BillGates at stny dot rr dot com

heatware = `XSX` PC-Parts

Thanks, board looks great :)

You can find these types of drives (i.e., exact or same class) all over ebay. The 80-pin units go for next to nothing.

208468[/snapback]

i beg to differ with you, I watch & sell on ebay daily, not many if any to be had lately :( mostly 68pin.. most are system pulls with no maxtor warranty..

"Laughs" Ron Jeremy

I had a half dozen links for you, but on second thought I don't feel like do your work for you. Glad for the edit button...

Edited by Ron_Jeremy

I had a half dozen links for you, but on second thought I don't feel like do your work for you. Glad for the edit button...

208511[/snapback]

You are so full of _HIT <_<

i may be new here, but im not new to eBay.. there is one posted on eBay right now & this board isnt eBay nor does it have anything to do with eBay..

stop crapping my thread, you dont have the goods & i don't like you already "grins"

you think your a know it all & for the most part that annoys the rest of us on God's green earth who really do know it ALL "LMAO"

Ron_Jeremy is a well respected long time member of this board. You would do well to watch your attitude or you wont get anywhere aorund here.

Anyway. I too did a search for “Atlas.†You didn’t specify if you wanted the Atlas 10K or the traditional Atlas. Regardless there are indeed half a dozen of each type.

Ron_Jeremy is a well respected long time member of this board. You would do well to watch your attitude or you wont get anywhere aorund here.

211754[/snapback]

Agree

211754[/snapback]

Agree

211771[/snapback]

agree