Blitzkrieg

Laptop reduce fertility?

And who doesn't see this as a blessing in disguise? We need to curtail reproduction if we want to maintain some semblance of keeping this planet inhabitable. Doubtless forced efforts by the government to do so would be problematic so what better way than mass sterilization via laptops? :D Who needs condoms or birth control pills when a laptop can perform the same function as an adjunct to performing its main function. Great news people. Let's rejoice! :lol:

Alas, worked the same for me too....I've been using computer for over 20 years....still got a child and will work on more probably a year later.

But, there may be some adverse effect, I don't know. Recently, Taiwan's HsinChu Science Park released a "study/survey", they found the sperm count has dropped quite a bit. Japanese male sperm count has been dropping for a while, more than Europeans or Americans for some reason. Taiwan's situation seem to be worse, they speculate it's due to all the stress and carcinogens at work place (HsinChu is Taiwan's high tech capital, like silicon valley but even more concentrated as USA still has Boston, Seattle, Austin, Dallas, etc.) Fertility clinic has been doing very booming business at Hsinchu and some of them had even "no sperm" problem, not just not enough. Poor them....

Hmmmm.  Perhaps it's some kind of natural selection.  Keeps geeks from breeding :D

HA!

How would you all have liked to have been involved in that study?

"You want to stick that where?" :blink:

"Is that a thermocouple in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" :lol:

I would be more concerned about burning the "scrotal insulator" like that one poor guy.