alpha754293

.bin CD images

I remember asking about it before but I think that the search string is too short. In any case, are there any programs that people know of that would be able to read them?

Thanks.

FILE "filename.bin" BINARY
 TRACK 01 MODE1/2352
   INDEX 01 00:00:00

Just drop that into a text file, change filename.bin as necessary, and you're good to go. This is assuming, of course, that there is only a single data track in the image, but that's almost always the case.

I think Daemon Tools will mount a bin file, too.

--Rick

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

Just drop that into a text file, change filename.bin as necessary, and you're good to go. This is assuming, of course, that there is only a single data track in the image, but that's almost always the case.

What program does that code work with or how do I use it? *scratching my head*

Alcohol 120% also mounts just about everything.

TRACK 01 MODE1/2352

What program does that code work with or how do I use it? *scratching my head*

What he means is that the .cue file is nothing more than a simple ASCII file containing those three lines of code. (Well, 98% of .cue files anyway)

Just create a .cue file with Notepad, paste that text into it, modify the "filename.bin" as necessary and save it with a .cue extension. (Caution: Windows has a tendency to add an additional .txt extension anyway)

JD