Sign in to follow this  
Future Shock

More Dell Lcd Monitor Specials....

Dell LCD Coupons - 2 Stacking Codes for Today only, Jul 23

End of quarter = great prices. Dell Home Electronics and Accessories has 2 new coupons for Dell LCD Flat Panel Monitors Exp 7/30 11:59pm CT Free shipping, no tax in some areas.

15% off the Dell 1703FP, E172FP, E152FP, 1801FP, or 1504FP Flat Panel Monitor Coupon Code: 5NQDHZGP0XTXWQ

15% off the Dell 1901FP Flat Panel Monitor Coupon Code: 5HW4RWX03JSLLR

25% off the Dell 2001FP Flat Panel Monitor Coupon Code: 9TQTSRPK$JCDST

These codes replace the Automatic % discount off.

Best effect is to combine this with today's stackable coupon:

$30 off $400 Code: P4?X1KF1S0FT0K Exp 7/23 11:59pm CT

Dell e172FP 17-inch LCD Flat Panel 400:1 contrast ratio $449 - 15% off code - $30 off code = $351.65 shipped free.

Dell 1703FP 17-inch Digital LCD Flat Panel with DVI, 600:1 contrast ratio $529 - 15% off code - $30 off code = $419 shipped free.

Dell 2001FP Digital 20" LCD Flat Panel 1600x1200, 400:1 contrast ratio, 16ms response time, DVI/SVideo/Composite $999 - 25% code - $30 coupon = $719.25 shipped free.

you'd be nuts to not get a 2001fp if you don't own one already at that price

How many Dell's Monitors have you help Dell's sell so far??? I think Dell should give you commissions by now :D

OK, You've got me convinces, I'm getting one to see I gonna like it better than my Trusty NEC's 22" CRT?

Kind Regards,

2Old2Works?

i've pimped nec/mitsu displays (most notably the 1760NX lcd and fp/diamandpro class 19" and 22" crts) about just as hard, but it's just that the 2001fp is so much more of a "wow" for people. but yeah, i think it would be wise of companies to have some kind of guerrilla/affiliate marketing with this sort of thing down to an individual level a la amazon. i don't really care though, and i honestly haven't made a nickel doing it but i get posts all over the place at this and the other major forum i haunt thanking me for the tip which is more than enough.

I was just joking. I know, I needs to go with Flat Monitor sooner or later anyway. So, I think $720.00 is a good deal for a high quality 20+" ???

The price getting closer to 22" NEC/Mitsubishi CRT Plus a free shipping is nice. Thanks again Future Shock & Honold for the tips and recommendations. I should received my new Dell's next days or so here. :D

Kind Regards,

2Old2Works?

I bought a 2001FP from Dell last Christmas for $750 shipped (from Honold's recommendation here at SR). I'm very happy with it. It replaced my aging 21" monitor and I don't think I'll ever go back to CRT again.

I had 2 Sony Trinitrons (one of which was the FD model) and loved them. Due to space limitations I got an Envision 17" LCD a few years back. When I saw the Dell 2001FP and read the reviews I had to have one. I almost bought the Samsung 213T many times at Best Buy. While the Samsung is a little larger, the Dell has much better performance especially with regards to response time. I like to play games so that was important, but several of the reviews said the 213T was a little darker. I love my 2001FP but I wish it was a little brighter. Otherwise it is great. I have considered buying a 2nd one and going back to dual head (miss that).

I really like my Samsung 213T. The black background on AutoCAD is stellar. I got it at Sams Club for less than $1000, and had to put my 21" Nokia 445PRO in the closet because it looked so bad next to the Samsung. I just ordered a Dell 1703FP to go beside it in portrait mode, but it looks like I could have ordered 2 2001FP's for about the same price :angry:.