Mustafa Hussein

"allah's Butchers"

Allah's Butchers 

By Ralph Peters

FrontPageMagazine.com | June 21, 2004

Perhaps the greatest blasphemers in any religion are those who appoint themselves as God’s executioners.  When an entire civilization embraces such butchers, both the civilization and the religion are in trouble.

The ritual slaughter of Paul Johnson Jr. in Saudi Arabia wasn’t simply the act of a cluster of terrorists, but a reflection of the failure of the entire Arab world.

Religions are what men make of them.  In the Arab heartlands of Islam, Muslims are making a gory mess of their faith.  It’s time to end the politically correct baby-talk insisting that Islam isn’t the problem.  In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem—because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions.

The decapitation of yet another American civilian can’t be dismissed as an aberration  from “true†Islam.  The tradition of beheading unarmed prisoners dates to the earliest decades of the Muslim faith.  The butchering of Paul Johnson, Nick Berg and others isn’t a new phenomenon—it’s revivalism, “that old-time religion†returning for a re-match with secular devils.

Millions of Muslims find such atrocities inspiring.  Millions more view such cruelty as just.  It’s the vicarious revenge of the self-made failure.  And for every rent-a-cleric the Saudi government pushes in front of a television camera to condemn such acts, thousands of other mullahs continue to preach anti-Western hatred--the brutal specificity of which would horrify even America’s leftists, if only they stopped apologizing to terrorists long enough to listen.

The Saudis, especially, have sown the wind and now are reaping the whirlwind.  I personally have seen their attempts to “purify†Islam and provoke anti-Western rage, from Africa to Southeast Asia, from Central Asia to the Arab homelands.  No matter how many terrorists the Saudis kill on their own soil hereafter, they will remain guilty—in great part—for every murder committed by Muslim extremists.  They created the monsters who now have run amok.

But the problem is far greater than the degenerate House of Saud.  We face a phenomenon new to history:  A once-great civilization failing before our eyes.  Whether or not one subscribes to the idea of a “clash of civilizations,†we are incontestably witnessing the crash of an entire civilization, that of Middle Eastern Islam.

After centuries of self-destructive behavior, Arab civilization is unable to compete in a single field of human endeavor relevant to progress.  Instead, Arab societies are racing backward into superstition, bigotry and a narcotic culture of blame.  They have grown so impotent in every other regard—unable even to translate great wealth into minor power—that Arabs rich and poor, educated and illiterate, are enraptured by their rare “triumphs†over the West, from 9/11 to the barbaric murder of Westerners doing the work that Arabs themselves are too slothful or incompetent to do.

Baghdad fell, to the collective shame of those Arabs who prefer homegrown despots to Western-inspired democracy.  The Arab revenge is to slaughter innocent captives.  It makes no difference that the Koran specifically forbids the mistreatment of prisoners.  As with the worst demagogues in every religion, the apostles of terror cite religious texts selectively.  But if such practices are limited to fringe elements in other world religions in our time, the perversion of faith pervades today’s Islamic mainstream.

One can’t say that, of course.  Arab Muslims are allowed to spew anti-Western, anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-Hindu, anti-everybody-else hate speech.  That’s just their culture, you see.  But it’s taboo for a Westerner to suggest that the roots of terror may go a bit deeper than a black sheep or two in a few Middle-Eastern families.

Leftist apologists for terror here in the United States attack any attempt at a frank discussion of the Middle East’s problems with charges of bigotry and neo-imperialism.  But if we examine the madness of the American Left dispassionately, we find that it’s the Noam Chomskys, Susan Sontags and their acolytes from the campus greensward who are the true bigots.  Imperialists, too.

By refusing to hold Middle Eastern civilization to reasonable standards of behavior and responsibility, our domestic Left has given new life to the “little brown brother†school of colonialist thought.  According to the Left’s internal logic, Arabs aren’t capable of the same moral reflection and behavioral maturity well-educated whites demonstrate.  And, of course, Arabs are oppressed (no matter that their oppressors are all Arabs).

Arab extremists and dictators have become the ghetto blacks of hard-Left foreign policy.  They’re all victims of Washington and bear no personal responsibility for their own errors, failures or crimes.  It isn’t the Saddams, Abdullahs, Assads or Mubaraks who oppress the Arab masses, you see.  Despots are never guilty--unless they get too chummy with the Americans.  Anyway, dictators are victims, too.  The mass graves and misery that haunt the Middle East (if such inconveniences must be mentioned at all) are my fault.  And yours, dear reader.  We’re to blame for all that’s wrong with the world.  And don’t you forget it!

The family secret of the hard-Left is that its followers share one powerful trait with Osama bin Laden:  They need to look down on others, to feel superior and just.  If the lords of terror dispense with displays of pity for their victims, it’s only because they haven’t yet attained the leftist’s level of hypocrisy.

Why shouldn’t we hold a civilization accountable for its own failures and horrors?  Why does our domestic Left revel endlessly in the excesses of a few renegade guards at Abu Ghraib prison while remaining silent on the industrial-scale massacres of Saddam Hussein—and other terror regimes?  Why don’t our self-appointed “voices of conscience†speak out against the beheading of Paul Johnson Jr. or Nick Berg?  What about the hundreds of Iraqi doctors, lawyers, engineers and educators slain by terrorists for trying to build a humane government in the Middle East?  What about the countless civilians killed by car bombs?  What about the victims of 9/11?

The silence isn’t just deafening.  It’s revolting.

We all await, anxiously, Michael Moore’s film “Trolling For al-Qaeda.† A pity Paul Johnson Jr. won’t be around to watch it.

From - http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13849

Excellent!

Allah's Butchers 

By Ralph Peters

FrontPageMagazine.com | June 21, 2004

Perhaps the greatest blasphemers in any religion are those who appoint themselves as God’s executioners.  When an entire civilization embraces such butchers, both the civilization and the religion are in trouble.

From - http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13849

Excellent!

Like Bush?

Article Summary:

Its that damn LEFT again, they are different and wrong. You are the superior conservative... *pet* *pet* Oh yeah and those Arab's, doesn't it make you feel good to sum up their entire culture in a neat little package and kick it? It sure does, my little conservative... *stroke* *stroke* It's everyone else's fault, you are perfect. Now respond to my article with heaps of praise then we can jerk eachother off together and fall asleep.

Article Summary:

Its that damn LEFT again, they are different and wrong.  You are the superior conservative... *pet* *pet*  Oh yeah and those Arab's, doesn't it make you feel good to sum up their entire culture in a neat little package and kick it? It sure does, my little conservative... *stroke* *stroke*  It's everyone else's fault, you are perfect.  Now respond to my article with heaps of praise then we can jerk eachother off together and fall asleep.

I suspect that if the author wished to illustrate his article with an example of what is wrong with the left in this country he could have used your hate filled and obscene commentary above to great effect. Thanks for posting it.

Article Summary:

Its that damn LEFT again, they are different and wrong.  You are the superior conservative... *pet* *pet*  Oh yeah and those Arab's, doesn't it make you feel good to sum up their entire culture in a neat little package and kick it? It sure does, my little conservative... *stroke* *stroke*  It's everyone else's fault, you are perfect.  Now respond to my article with heaps of praise then we can jerk eachother off together and fall asleep.

I suspect that if the author wished to illustrate his article with an example of what is wrong with the left in this country he could have used your hate filled and obscene commentary above to great effect. Thanks for posting it.

Nice ad hominem gibberish, if you're going to be serious then do it right. I will admit to being rude, sarcastic and obscene. (Regardless of how irrelevant that is.) However, I was only tring to illustrate how pandering and simplistic that article is with a little levity. Anything hate-filled was only my sarcastic interpretation of what you posted. Haven't we already had this argument? Why don't you beat the dead horse a few more times...

I know why you think it is "Excellent!"

Nice ad hominem gibberish, if you're going to be serious then do it right.  I will admit to being rude, sarcastic and obscene. (Regardless of how irrelevant that is.) However, I was only tring to illustrate how pandering and simplistic that article is with a little levity.

Why you poor thing... are you feeling put upon? What a pity. You were "only trying to illustrate how pandering and simplistic the article is" by being "irrelevant". My mistake, I thought you had something substanative to say.

Anything hate-filled was only my sarcastic interpretation of what you posted.

Goodness... hate speech from the elitist left? Whatever will the village that raised you think?

I know why you think it is "Excellent!"

Finally something we agree upon - I'm sure that you think you do.

My guess is that its because it tells you exactly what you want to hear then congratulates you for nodding along. :lol: This is the third time I've said this and you've still ignored it so thats all you get this time. The rest of your post was nonsense anyhow. If I was a conservative and wanted to be funny I would say things like, "The Liberals say we have a problem with political correctness... but I say they have a problem with correctness in general!" Then I would clutch my no-doubt bloated pasty gut and belt out a few guffaws.

A bit unnecessary, eh?

As for the article:

Quite clever. I wonder if the author has the courage to follow his own reasoning: if these terror acts really are the responsibility of the entire ME civilization, then shouldn't he advocate war on the entire civilization?

Rather than using this premise as an excuse to say, "nah, nah, nah naah, nah! Those liberal apologists are bad people. They are intellectually dishonest, and are the REAL reason why we can't defeat the terrorists."

bla, bla and more bla

Yet another right-wing warmonger that feels the need to justify an illegal war by generalizing a number of cruel crimes committed by a few to an entire people.

Hell, why bother about a couple of decapitations? People have been kept prisoner illegally and tortured for years on sunny Cuba. People have been kept prisoner illegally and tortured for over a year in Iraq. What's wrong if the other side lops of a few heads? They might just call it collateral damage, like the civilians that inadvertently will die or see their homes destroyed in a "clean" war.

Crimes aren't perpetrated by only one side but the problem is that people* like you are too arrogant and blind in their beliefs to see anything wrong done by their own.

*I'd use another word but balding_ape would probably give me another warning, even though I'd be right. People can be racist and incite violence but cannot call one another idiots. Gee.

*I'd use another word but balding_ape would probably give me another warning, even though I'd be right.  People can be racist and incite violence but cannot call one another idiots.  Gee.

I don't understand why you find it so difficult to treat people with respect. There's just no utility in calling anyone an idiot (unless you LIKE the breakdown of any meaningful conversation).

(The response I can hear: "this conversation wasn't meaningful anyway!"

Fine. Then stay out of it.)

Who said that word was meant as an insult? It just might have been an honest opinion of someone. Sometimes, "biased" or "racist" just don't cut it.

As for the article:

Quite clever.  I wonder if the author has the courage to follow his own reasoning:  if these terror acts really are the responsibility of the entire ME civilization, then shouldn't he advocate war on the entire civilization?

What specifically do you mean by "war"? Do you mean military confligration with the entire Muslim world? This was my take on your meaning the other day when you asked if war were necessary with all of Islam in another thread. Is a "hot" war what you meant? If so are hot war or burying our heads in the sand the only alternatives that you believe we have to choose from? If on the other hand you mean a "cold" war with Islam well that war is already well under way. So why advocate starting a war what has already begun?

My guess is that its because it tells you exactly what you want to hear then congratulates you for nodding along. :lol: This is the third time I've said this and you've still ignored it so thats all you get this time. The rest of your post was nonsense anyhow. If I was a conservative and wanted to be funny I would say things like, "The Liberals say we have a problem with political correctness... but I say they have a problem with correctness in general!" Then I would clutch my no-doubt bloated pasty gut and belt out a few guffaws.

Once again illustrating clearly that despite your obvious intelligence and writing talent you are essentially an empty suit - you have nothing to say. Do come back though when you actually have something worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Oh and please... enough of the smarmy anatomical references. I am sure that I am not the only one here who is tired of feeling as if he should go wash after reading one of your slimy posts.

Excellent!

Why was it "Excelent"? It had little to do with terrorists, and everything to do with being anti-arab and anti-muslim.

It reads like this to me .....

Some criminals killed an american in cold blood. Hate arabs. Hate muslims. Us killing them is good. It's ok, cause they're brown, and they want to come get you. Muslims do bad things, cause their leaders and the Quaran tells them to do. They are all horrible and ignorant.

"Arab heartland of Islam"...... WTF does that mean?

I really pitty the writer. The media has really done a number on him. Sad.

Frank

*I'd use another word but balding_ape would probably give me another warning, even though I'd be right.  People can be racist and incite violence but cannot call one another idiots.  Gee.

I don't understand why you find it so difficult to treat people with respect. There's just no utility in calling anyone an idiot (unless you LIKE the breakdown of any meaningful conversation).

(The response I can hear: "this conversation wasn't meaningful anyway!"

Fine. Then stay out of it.)

I'm going to throw you a curveball and reprimand you all for trying to cause a breakdown INTO meaningful conversation. The first and second post do not deserve that in any way. :lol:

Once again illustrating clearly that despite your obvious intelligence and writing talent you are essentially an empty suit - you have nothing to say. Do come back though when you actually have something worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Flattery will get you nowhere... by itself.

Oh and please... enough of the smarmy anatomical references. I am sure that I am not the only one here who is tired of feeling as if he should go wash after reading one of your slimy posts.

Haha

How long have you been using the internet? It might be time to give up on the battle against the mannerless. Tasteful for me leaves off when it stops being funny. The problem with virtually all supposedly offensive humor is that its shock value is all it has going for it. The punchlines themselves are usually no more advanced than "lol, black" or "lol, french" or "lol, women." However, I will put up with just about any level of repulsiveness as long as the punch line is clever. Not saying my first post was but it was about all the attention I was willing to give to that article.

If y'all want to know what real jihadist butchers look like, search for this video:

http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/41316...48|reuters.html

Video Shows Foreign Fighters in Major Iraq Attacks

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Foreign Muslim militants from across the Arab world have appeared in a chilling video tape which claimed they carried out some of the bloodiest bombings in Iraq since the war ended.

The tape obtained by Time magazine and given to Reuters Television shows young men enraged by the U.S. occupation of Iraq saying farewell to their loved ones before climbing into vehicles and blowing themselves up in operations across Iraq.

The U.S. military and senior Iraqi officials have said for months that foreign fighters have played a major role in bombings and shootings that have killed thousands of people and destabilized the country.

But they have produced little tangible evidence. Muslim militant groups have previously claimed responsibility for attacks on Web Sites which are impossible to verify.

In the video, Muslim militants in headdresses clutching rocket-propelled grenades and AK-47 assault rifles stand in the desert late at night as one of their ranks engages in what appears to be a pre-suicide bombing ritual.

He reads a statement telling his father, mother, brother and loved ones that he will miss them after he performs his duty to wage holy war.

Abu Harith al-Dosari, whose accent sounded Saudi, then climbs up into a large fuel truck and points to a electric cord that he will use to detonate a large bomb.

Footage then shows him driving to Baghdad's Kathimiya bridge, where the truck explodes into huge balls of fire.

The video shows several young Muslim militants uttering their final words before carrying out major operations such as last year's massive truck bomb attack on United Nations headquarters in Baghdad that killed 22 people.

It was the worst attack on a U.N. civilian complex in the organization's history.

One of those killed, Sergio Vieira de Mello, the top U.N. envoy to Iraq, appeared in a picture in the video.

Some footage showed explosions while other parts just showed maps or the targets.

The video showed Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi with his face sunk in his hands after last year's car bombing killed 19 Italians and nine Iraqis in the city of Nassiriya.

It said an Egyptian identified as Abu Fareed who had lived in Italy carried out the bombing after killing Christians in Egypt first.

Attacks in Iraq shown in the video included a bombing of foreign contractors and a suicide bomber following an American-Iraqi night patrol down a road and then blowing himself up.

Urging Muslims to become "martyrs for Allah," the video provided brief biographies of fighters identified as Abu Zubayd from Saudi Arabia's Najd province, Abu Kareem the Syrian, Abu Muslim the Tunisian and Abu Kutayb the Algerian.

The video said militants gained access to strategic sites such as Basra port, where suicide bombers in boats carried out an attack on an offshore terminal.

Set against the background of the image of an American soldier being carried away from his vehicle on a stretcher, it provided details of some of the attacks by describing how many tonnes of explosives were used.

Iraqi police, who have lost thousands of their comrades, are seen training before a suicide bomber attacks a police station in broad daylight.

Don't waste your time, Demont.

Blue Zeppling and Mustafa must have nothing better to do than troll hateful messages about Jews and Muslims. They rarely have points when they make statements and think the world is out to get them. Kinda like the days when "Commies are gonna take over the moon".

Both post usually from biased anti-Semetic sources.

Excellent!

Why was it "Excelent"? It had little to do with terrorists, and everything to do with being anti-arab and anti-muslim.

It has nothing to do with being anti-Arab or anti-Islam. In fact, if anything, it is a defense of Islam not unlike that which you yourself and others have advocated here on numerous occasions. What the author is saying is that Islam is being used by many of those who teach it in the Arab world to further their twisted agendas. He says as much in this passage;

Religions are what men make of them.  In the Arab heartlands of Islam, Muslims are making a gory mess of their faith.  It’s time to end the politically correct baby-talk insisting that Islam isn’t the problem. In the decaying Arab world, Islam is the problem—because of the way bitter old men interpret and deform its more humane precepts while embracing its cruelest injunctions.

In other words the only "problem" with Islam is the way in which it is being taught. That is to say that what is being taught by these people is not the true Islamic faith. If this were not his meaning then why would he have said that in the Arab heartlands (the Arabian peninsula) Muslims were making a gory mess of their faith? Or that religions are what men make of them?

Trust me - many educated Arabs recognize the numerous shortcomings within their society which the author enumerates though they are loathe to criticise Islam. The difference between what they see, and what the author sees, is not what is wrong with the Arab world but who is responsible to fix it.

On the whole I find the article to be excellent for all the same reasons that I find Bill Cosby's recent comments regarding African-American culture to be excellent. On occasion the best medicine for what ails the masses is a heaping measure of tough love. Coddling the Arabs is not the solution. Nor is lying to ourselves about the true nature of the problem helpful to anyone.

The difference between what they see, and what the author sees, is not what is wrong with the Arab world but who is responsible to fix it.

Your ignorance could fill volumes.

Just because you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/shaheen01.htm

There was also a PBS special about 9/11 where a woman is tryig to educate the future to stop terrorism.

The difference between what they see, and what the author sees, is not what is wrong with the Arab world but who is responsible to fix it.

Your ignorance could fill volumes.

Just because you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

http://www.islamfortoday.com/shaheen01.htm

There was also a PBS special about 9/11 where a woman is tryig to educate the future to stop terrorism.

You are making absolutely no sense at all - once again.

Mustafa - Not trying to play the devil's advocate here.... but how the hell do you and some other random American white guy know what true Islam is? What's true Christianity?

Mustafa - Not trying to play the devil's advocate here.... but how the hell do you and some other random American white guy know what true Islam is? What's true Christianity?

He doesn't.

Whenever he's asked questions about Islam or Christianity he can never answer any questions.

He doesn't.

Whenever he's asked questions about Islam or Christianity he can never answer any questions.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt. If he doesn't respond to me he will lose cool points and his e-cock will shrink down to a nub.

Mustafa - Not trying to play the devil's advocate here.... but how the hell do you and some other random American white guy know what true Islam is?  What's true Christianity?

I used the term to describe what I thought the author of the article was infering in the paragraph which I quoted. He apparently thinks that the true Islam is one of peace. Do you disagree?

Personally I don't believe there is a "true" Islam, only a variety of sects. As I have stated elsewhere I don't believe that Islam is either a religion of peace or of war. The Sunnis will tell you that only they practice the correct form of Islam and that the Shiites do not - and vice versa. The Wabbis wil tell you that neither the Sunnis or the Shiites are true Muslims and so on and so forth.

You are really starting to creep me out with the obscene language.