supercaffeinated

Vaccine For Lung Cancer Found?

This isn't a breakthough for all the cancers, but a friend of mine is part of the research group. He has assured me that the rest are "on the way" (i.e. already in testing)

Where is this published? A press-release is not a peer-reviewed journal article. From the press release it seems that 3 in 43 responded - lucky for those 3, but how does that compare with what you'd expect just from random luck? Not too many legitimate scientific publications use brand-name with ® symbols in their first line. Who owns what stock in this mess? I smell potential "Imclonifaction"....

Damn. Exactly what we don't need. Next thing all them bloody smokers are going to say smoking won't kill you and continue fouling my clean air.

Great News, I'm grateful to hear they are coming out with something to help fight and cure cancer of any kind.

HMTK,

yeah but it doesn't cure smelly hair/body, bad breathe, yellow teeth, Erectile Dysfunction, throat cancer, and premature or complicated pregnancies.

yeah but it doesn't cure smelly hair/body, bad breathe, yellow teeth, Erectile Dysfunction, throat cancer, and premature or complicated pregnancies.

(interesting how you capitalized 'Erectile Dysfunction', as if to subtly emphasize that particular malady... i.e., 'I may have throat cancer, but hey baby I can still do it!!!')

Not to mention asthma, emphysema, bladder cancer, COPD, premature aging of the skin of the face, and the dreaded 'light wallet' syndrome.

You guys ever heard the aphorism 'If she smokes, she pokes' ? Is that true, in your experience?

Waterdog

(interesting how you capitalized 'Erectile Dysfunction', as if to subtly emphasize that particular malady... i.e., 'I may have throat cancer, but hey baby I can still do it!!!')

Not to mention asthma, emphysema, bladder cancer, COPD, premature aging of the skin of the face, and the dreaded 'light wallet' syndrome.

You guys ever heard the aphorism 'If she smokes, she pokes' ? Is that true, in your experience?

Waterdog

well i intended to put E.D. initially, i thought to make it more clear and just say the phrase. I listed them in the order of increasing severity or from bearable to unbearable. You generally see medical terms in caps, e.g. cardiopulmonary resuscitation capitalized, CPR, or Attention Deficit Disorder, ADD, (COPD), etc... I didn't mean to emphasize it more than throat cancer, or premature or complicated pregnancies.

What does she pokes mean? She's polygamous?

i always end up dating smokers for some reason. usually they quit. my present one smokes like 4-5 cigarettes per week and doesn't smoke in her car so i really don't care.

i always end up dating smokers for some reason.  usually they quit.  my present one smokes like 4-5 cigarettes per week and doesn't smoke in her car so i really don't care.

I wish my GF were so understanding :rolleyes: