Prof.Wizard

The Real Difference Between Us & Eu!

difference.jpg

Mwahaahaahahaahah!!! :D:lol:

Oh man, I couldn't resist... so true. So damn true!

God bless us all, an excellent laugh I had!

Even in the backwater of Belfast we have a huge proportion of totally gorgeous ladies. There are a few mingers, but they're few and far between.

But have you seen Sharon Stone?  Don't think she's Euro.  RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

The exception is there to justify the law! ;)

Of course, it's not all true. I've seen in California a lot of fair ladies. :)

Isn't that the US women are either huge or tiny?

Here in scandinavia it's lot of all sizes but the peak

is prolly in between thin and normal...

BTW mass has nothing to do with real values in this matter...

/casa

Someone in the politically correct crowd answer me this....

Is this thread more;

A) Xeonophobic?

B) Racist?

C) Sexist?

or D) Hate speech?

I can just imagine the shouts of every one of the above if I had posted this thread only swapping the pictures around.

Mustafa Hussein I think it's either all of the above or Prof.Wizard is just trying to make us laugh.

Maybe so... we'll never really know I suppose. To say the least it's tacky. I am quite sure that I would crucified as a hatemonger were I to post something akin to this degrading European women.

Just what do the moderators do here anyway? Are they just window dressing?

I got an email from my mother telling me about a fairly physically fit guy that decided to, as an experiment, eat at McDonalds exclusively for one month.

His cholesterol went from 165 to 230, developed a sizeable gut, had liver toxicity problems, and began occasionally vomiting out of the side of his car.

Big Mac anyone?

I read that exact same article. Pretty amazing when you consider they claim their food doesn't cause obesity or other health problems. :blink:

Prof,

I'm sure you noticed when you visited NYC a few years back that there weren't legions of fat people here. Sure, people are unfortunately getting fatter here as they are in the rest of the country, but it hasn't reached the same proportions yet as in the suburbs. I'll blame larger portions, foods with higher fat and sugar content, sedentary lifestyle, and finally the automobile as the four main culprits. If calories in>calories burned, you get fat, plain and simple. The obesity epidemic here is one big (no pun intended) reason why the US couldn't afford European-style national health care. The costs of caring for all the health problems of the chronically obese would bankrupt us. :(

If we're all so fat and lazy then why the hell is everyone so damn jealous of us, trying to be like us, and shake in their boots at the thought of our being POed at them?

Any of you Eurotrash care to try the Marine recon course?

That's what I thought.

Semper Fi

To say the least it's tacky. I am quite sure that I would crucified as a hatemonger were I to post something akin to this degrading European women.

I guess the only reason I'm not on the Prof's case is because I got to know him. I think he's doing it more out of disrespect than hate. I could be wrong, I'm not the Prof. B)

Mwahaahaahahaahah!!! :D  :lol:

Oh man, I couldn't resist... so true. So damn true!

God bless us all, an excellent laugh I had!

European women are beautiful... Untill they turn 40. Then they stop shavin the stache... oh, sorry, I mean.... "le stache"

Frank

Mustafa Hussein I think it's either all of the above or Prof.Wizard is just trying to make us laugh.

Maybe so... we'll never really know I suppose. To say the least it's tacky. I am quite sure that I would crucified as a hatemonger were I to post something akin to this degrading European women.

You have it all wrong... it's cause you're an ignoramous, not a hatemonger. Now where's that squelch button?

Frank

I'll blame larger portions, foods with higher fat and sugar content, sedentary lifestyle, and finally the automobile as the four main culprits.  If calories in>calories burned, you get fat, plain and simple.  The obesity epidemic here is one big (no pun intended) reason why the US couldn't afford European-style national health care.  The costs of caring for all the health problems of the chronically obese would bankrupt us.  :(

Yup, Many americans eat too much, and exercise too little. I don't think that there's much more to it.

However, there is a difference between a big guy (6'1 at 230 pounds) and someone who is huge (400+ pounds). The us government criteria for obesity is totally screwed up because both of the above are considered grossly overweight

A good friend, and excellent writer

http://davehitt.com/july00/porkys.html.

Frank

I'm sure you noticed when you visited NYC a few years back that there weren't legions of fat people here.  Sure, people are unfortunately getting fatter here as they are in the rest of the country, but it hasn't reached the same proportions yet as in the suburbs.  I'll blame larger portions, foods with higher fat and sugar content, sedentary lifestyle, and finally the automobile as the four main culprits.  If calories in>calories burned, you get fat, plain and simple.  The obesity epidemic here is one big (no pun intended) reason why the US couldn't afford European-style national health care.  The costs of caring for all the health problems of the chronically obese would bankrupt us.  :(

This is the reason I posted it. And because I wanted to add another thread to our already big eu-vs-us archive. :P

Not out of disrespect.

Not out of racism.

Not out of hate.

Not out of ignorance.

-------------------------------------------------

I just invite you all to read jtr1962's last sentence and reflect.

You are what you eat - nutritionists say.

:ph34r:

I'm sure you noticed when you visited NYC a few years back that there weren't legions of fat people here.  Sure, people are unfortunately getting fatter here as they are in the rest of the country, but it hasn't reached the same proportions yet as in the suburbs.  I'll blame larger portions, foods with higher fat and sugar content, sedentary lifestyle, and finally the automobile as the four main culprits.  If calories in>calories burned, you get fat, plain and simple.  The obesity epidemic here is one big (no pun intended) reason why the US couldn't afford European-style national health care.  The costs of caring for all the health problems of the chronically obese would bankrupt us.  :(

This is the reason I posted it. And because I wanted to add another thread to our already big eu-vs-us archive. :P

Not out of disrespect.

Not out of racism.

Not out of hate.

Not out of ignorance.

-------------------------------------------------

I just invite you all to read jtr1962's last sentence and reflect.

You are what you eat - nutritionists say.

:ph34r:

So true, so many die of insufficient nutrition. I've seen lots of people laughing at small bodies and small breasts, when most cases are caused bylack of food and lack of respect for individuals.

It's much better to have 0.1 percentage of people die from eating more than needed in one country than to have a few percentage of people die from eating less than needed.

The instant you take drug or hamburger, you are aware that you are doing it on your own choice and too much of it will cause some harm.

Weighing about 50 kilogram, I never had to worry about overweight since I'll never overweigh before I lose my consciousness. Good appetite is something I never had in my living memory. For about 20 years, it was genunine lack of food. In my childhood, I always disliked fat people because of the feeling somehow they stole my rights. The more you eat, the less the others can eat. Now, I can not only afford almost everything I need to have for myself and my wife except luxury restaurants and expensive health care but also help others, but it's more of a lack of appetite I always feel I am losing weight forever.

As for people in the US being unhealthy, I don't think it's a big problem. At least, the US provides the best medical care, information available from books and websites, TV and hospitals, a vast choice of cities and towns to live in for those who are seeking for better air and longer roads for jogging, cheap food certified by FDA. Most other countries don't have any of those.

For my wife, it's been a serious problem because she cannot move her very thin legs. I'm not a doctor and nobody in the hospitals I visit seems to be of much help. We know we are in a wrong place but there was no easy alternative. She cannot eat herself comfortably so I'm always with her, thus I'm to blame if she becomes a little fat.

If we're all so fat and lazy then why the hell is everyone so damn jealous of us, trying to be like us, and shake in their boots at the thought of our being POed at them?

That's what I thought.

Semper Fi

I'm not jealous at Americans (or any other specific nationality) and I don't see why someone should be jealous of me.

Now US Marines... I'm happy I'm not as brainwashed as they are :D

Eendracht maakt macht.

That's what I thought.

Semper Fi

I'm not jealous at Americans (or any other specific nationality) and I don't see why someone should be jealous of me.

Now US Marines... I'm happy I'm not as brainwashed as they are :D

Eendracht maakt macht.

Maybe you haven't seen the North Korean soldiers. :lol:

The sight of them makes even South Korean soldiers tremble! (Not because they are strong, but because they look so inhuman and unreal.)

Maybe you haven't seen the North Korean soldiers.  :lol:

The sight of them makes even South Korean soldiers tremble! (Not because they are strong, but because they look so inhuman and unreal.)

Now you have to give link with photos and spooky stories! You just have to!! :)

I just spent the last two weeks commuting into NYC and I can honestly say that there are many, many gorgeous women there, and most people there are not fat. Sure, there is the occasional fattie, but there certainly are in the rest of the world as well.

They say that the closer you are to a major city the less likely you are to be fat. I think walking around alot, as is done in NYC generally keeps people fitter, if nothing else. Also, the sheer exposure you have to other people tends to make people more conscious of their appearance.

I will say however that the "dining out" phenomenon is certainly not conducive to good health. Restaurants want their food to be appetizing, not healthy. The modern urban economy has people dining out alot. I eat practically every meal at a restaurant. They are so available and affordable.

McDonald's, while not particularly healthy, beats starving anyday. That guy puking his brains out... What if he only ate the healthier items at Mickey-D's.... The grilled chicken, salads, breakfast sandwiches, drank water not soda.... You can probably eat a good diet from McD's if you tried hard.

Want to prevent starvation? Plop down a McD's in your starving area and subsidize it so people can afford it if they work for a living. Instant economy.

Besides, that guy switching to an exclusively McD's diet was begging for trouble. Whatever one-sided on switches to all of a sudden will give problems. A varied diet is needed. His experiment wass just idiotic.

That's what I thought.

Semper Fi

The question is, about what percentage of Americans could handle it? I don't know about the MC recon course, but some of the Army courses were not something that most people could even begin to complete, and I would be surprised if the USMC course you speak of isn't significantly more rigorous.