LED ZEPPELIN

Defrag Utilities

Don't forget that Executive Software, the creator of Diskeeper, is widely considered to be a front for the Church of Scientology.

lol (if that's true or if you were joking)

I'm afraid not. I believe the Scientology link gave O&O Software a sizable market to sell to.

Don't forget that Executive Software, the creator of Diskeeper, is widely considered to be a front for the Church of Scientology.

lol (if that's true or if you were joking)

I'm afraid not. I believe the Scientology link gave O&O Software a sizable market to sell to.

Oh, did I mention that I have found that it is always best to line your clothing with Al foil when using DK? Now I know why....

Hey, if Scientology is good enough for John Travolta, then it's good enough for you :P

From Operation Clambake:

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.

It was started in the 1950s by a science fiction writer named L. Ron Hubbard in fulfilment to his declared aim to start a religion to make money. It is an offshoot to a method of psychotherapy he concocted from various sources which he named "Dianetics". Dianetics is a form of regression therapy. It was then further expanded to appear more like a religion in order to enjoy tax benefits. He called it "Scientology".

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

From Operation Clambake:

The Church of Scientology is a vicious and dangerous cult that masquerades as a religion. Its purpose is to make money. It practices a variety of mind-control techniques on people lured into its midst to gain control over their money and their lives. Its aim is to take from them every penny that they have and can ever borrow and to also enslave them to further its wicked ends.

Scientology is a confused concoction of crackpot, dangerously applied psychotherapy, oversimplified, idiotic and inapplicable rules and ideas and science-fiction drivel that is presented to its members (at the "advanced" levels) as profound spiritual truth.

Pretty much like most religions then, Christianity for one ;)

From Operation Clambake:

Pretty much like most religions then, Christianity for one ;)

Hmm, I was thinking MS Certification....