HisMajestyTheKing

I'm Not Being Warned Of Something !

I have read about the attack on children by the associated with the UDA at the Holly Cross School.

You need to get your facts straight.

Holy Cross started off with the Prods protesting about sectarian comments being shouted at local residents by catholic people taking their children to school. The catholics got upset by the protest, so got the Police in on the action.

As with every situation where the Police are involved over here, it all got out of hand and paramilitaries got involved. Then it all went pear shaped with stoning of local residents and threats against prominant mouthpieces in the school board, and the priest that ran the school. Police constructed barracades, rioting ensues.

There were no children actually attacked at Holy Cross. Only onlookers and people tagging along for an excuse to beat the crap out of the Police and Army.

It's been the exact same stinker here for 30+ years - Drumcree is the exact same. Local catholic residents, spurred on by paramilitaries, cried out that "their civil rights were being violated" by a few marching bands going past their houses twice on one day of the year. A church parade of all things! So, they got the Police in, who tried to spit eveything up. Paramilitaries from both sides got involved, barracades were constructed, rioting ensues..

Beginning to see a pattern?

Unless you've lived here, you cannot even start to comprehend the situation, much less comment. :)

So some Catholics were shouting at Protestants and they could not ignore it? Sounds like the police need to get involved. Both sides need to grow up and start acting like adults. I have relatives in and around Belfast. I have told them the same thing. Ignore name calling. The paramilitaries need to be arrested for causing a public nuscience. So name calling is a reason to attack someone. I see parades are being curtailed. Maybe its time that good people on both sides get rid of the paramilitary protection. The extremists on both sides need to be made obsolete.

What you describe happens here and people get killed? The innercity kids are taught to walk away.

BTW: By the way

little redundant there?

Man read before you post. Jeeeeee <_<

stinker!  A warning status bar do-hickey!

Does that mean I can't use profanity any more?

Frank

In your case it means a change of name. Russofris or somesuch might be safer...

I figured the warn was there for profanity.

Well, there's only one what to find out.....

*deep breath*

%#^&(*)*&^%$#@%^*&()_(*&^%$#%^&*(*&^%$#@$%^&*(*&^%$#%^&*(&^!!!!!

:D

I don't see any warning bar by the username. Is it somewhere else, perhaps located near the side with the cellphone advert?

There is really no difference between the camera and being pulled over by a police officer for the same. Except the efficiency of course. BTW in Australia radar/laser detectors are illegal to use and if you are caught with one you could lose your license. At least with the camera you aren't delayed in your travels. Of course best thing would be for there to be no cameras or cops

They now have the SPECS cameras - they capture a pic of the numberplate of every passing car, and then another camera a couple of miles down the road captures it again, and times how long it took you to get from one camera to the other. If its too fast then you get the fine. As the sustem is passive, it cannot be detected, though if you happen to see it then you can slow down in time for the next camera down the road as opposed to Gatso style cameras where they flash you as you pass and if you havent slowed down its too late :angry:

Wow, long time, no see NRG!

Wow, long time, no see NRG!

Probably Will is buying a new PC... :)

BTW: By the way

In Dutch it's Belasting op Toegevoegde Waarde, quite literally Value Added Tax.

Ok King, i give you "Belasting" of which i know that you love it.... :D

This thread is getting a little wierd...

Your first post in this thread is when it starts getting weird. Tells us something about you, doesn't it?

;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

f_vo is stalking me! (wouldn't mind if you were a leggy blonde with big OO though)

haha, bad luck King, bad luck. :lol:

Unfortunately Australia is at the forefront, they have laser speed cameras that they put in passenger vans, and park alongside the road.

That's probably cause Oz is so spread out that they don't have the 'poles' to put them :P

got to be a full moon. :blink:

Yes, you should only speed in the outback when a full moon provides good visibility. Otherwise you may strike a dingo.

got to be a full moon. :blink:

Yes, you should only speed in the outback when a full moon provides good visibility. Otherwise you may strike a dingo.

Agreed.

The outback is where I picked up the name dingo.Was on R&R in 1968.I must have had a damn good time.