Sign in to follow this  
winsyrstrife

Fun/Grief at Circuit City

they're better organized then you'd think.

-Chris

Oh no...

Organized muppets?!? What is this world comming to?

Circuit City is a joke, I have only had a few salesmen that I have liked. I usually leave the place in a bad mood. The only thing the gets me out there is to check out certain products that most stores don't carry. I still cringe though.

3. Gateway employees who remain docile even while Arnold Schwarzenegger is yelling and cussing at them on the phone. I refer to an mp3 clip (263 KB) of Arnold Schwarzenegger soundclips yelling and cussing at a docile wimp working for Gateway:  

I actually liked the way she handled "Arnold".. Sounding "docile" and "wimpy", she made Arnold sound quite out of place.

Then there are the cynics like Adriel~2.

You can just call me Adriel. I had to add the "adriel", "adriel~1" and then the "adriel~2" due to technical difficulties with the first two usernames.

I actually liked the way she handled "Arnold".. Sounding "docile" and "wimpy", she made Arnold sound quite out of place.

Except that I didn't link to the version where Arnold talked to a woman named Cathy on the phone. I linked to the version where Arnold talked to a man named Vance. Anyway, that man called Vance was sounding very docile and wimpy. He threatened four times that "You're going to have to keep this at a professional level or else otherwise I'm...I'm going to have to hang up". He was all talk and no walk. He didn't even have the guts to hang up.