ddrueding

Honold 3k posts....

I'll celebrate that! :) Glad you're around.

nah, looking at the listings i'm ranked second to jehh. i would say my post count is technically higher than his because 99% of his were part of some race when the database got reset. everything was 'yeah' 'me too' 'cool' etc. i snickered to myself about it when looking at this post, because i have a couple 1-worder type ones in here.

nah, looking at the listings i'm ranked second to jehh.  i would say my post count is technically higher than his because 99% of his were part of some race when the database got reset.  everything was 'yeah' 'me too' 'cool' etc.  i snickered to myself about it when looking at this post, because i have a couple 1-worder type ones in here.

Fair enough, now you have 3017 so your 17 1-worders can be discounted ;)

LOL...

Congrats, man.

How many of these posts involved:

- asking someone if they have searched the forums first

- asking someone if they have searched google first

- demanding someone justify their need for RAID 0

I think you should have standard replies stored somewhere on your PC which you can call as needed to facilitate your next 3,000 posts :)

i would say my post count is technically higher than his because 99% of his were part of some race when the database got reset.  everything was 'yeah' 'me too' 'cool' etc.

You forgot CNN news clippings, and his various explanations about why he took people's money, and never delivered the goods they paid for.

I haven't been around for a while, but you are certainly one of the few that makes SR worth reading.

Kudos, and thanks for all the posts.

Hey, welcome back cas! Where have you been all this time? We have missed you around here.

Hey, welcome back cas! Where have you been all this time? We have missed you around here.

I am afraid that I have just been very hard at work. It was kind of you to miss me.

But then, this is honold's thread.

Late congrats, pal, but you deserve them.

You're an asset for SR, way to go! ;)