Occupant

Honold's New car.

Found 'em, Porsche Carrera GT http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.mv?fi...car.mv&num=1682 ... can be yours for as little as $160 000 US... Babes and taxes extra... Ya, and no rebates...

oh oh man... 5.7 litre, v10, 612 hp.... you'll have to learn to drive a stick ... 6 speed manual trans... (I have a feeling that it;s illeagle to take it outa second) ....

Maybe your sig has something to do with it???

FS

Wow, nice catch!

Funny how the rear lights aren't "final" yet. Also cool the way the rear wing slides up. I don't like these five-spoke wheel hubs very much.

why am i in the topic? :P

Oh, because we discussed your current car, at length, a few weeks ago (or months?) so I thought I would suggest one of these for your new car...

Wow, nice catch!

Funny how the rear lights aren't "final" yet. Also cool the way the rear wing slides up. I don't like these five-spoke wheel hubs very much.

The Yellow one, seems to have different lights than the black and silver ones.. If you could afford one of these cars... a replacement tire assembly wouldnt be a problem... Probably the dealer would offer replacements for free, or reduced rate, to get the commission on one of these...

I like the whole rear. That big long area where the V10 engine lives... Must handle like a dream, haveing the weight of the engine right over the drive wheels like that...

yeah mine is getting a little long in the tooth - it almost needs an oil change!

LOL, mine is 8 months old now. 25,000+ miles :o

yeah mine is getting a little long in the tooth - it almost needs an oil change!

Well these arent practical cars, anyhow, so maybe these should be considered in addition to your current car...

i'm not a porsche fan either

if i had all the money in the world i think i'd still be satisfied with a new m5 (modded to be awd perhaps).

Found 'em, Porsche Carrera GT http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame.mv?fi...car.mv&num=1682 ... can be yours for as little as $160 000 US... Babes and taxes extra... Ya, and no rebates...

oh oh man... 5.7 litre, v10, 612 hp.... you'll have to learn to drive a stick ... 6 speed manual trans... (I have a feeling that it;s illeagle to take it outa second) ....

Um, last time I checked the Carrera GT more like $340,000 or more. If it's really $160k I might start saving up. It would be a little ridiculous though because I don't own a house yet and I have an M5 and a new boat arriving in 2 weeks. As a former independant software contractor now permanent, I've always held portability as one of my strongest assets for survival. The ability to just pick up and go off to a new job both by renting and not owning a home and also by not being married or having any kids. Luckily as a guy I'm not feeling the "ticking clock" of time running out to have kids, although my current girlfriend has been piling on the pressure.

I still wouldn't mind the Mercedes SL55AMG. Nothing like a retractable hard top.

Honold, can one really have an M5 modded for 4WD? I've seen monster garage and I'm not sure I'd want to do something like that to my baby.

Honold, can one really have an M5 modded for 4WD?  I've seen monster garage and I'm not sure I'd want to do something like that to my baby.

with enough money i'm sure it's possible

For a while my company car was a 911 Turbo. When I was yournger I drove a 944 Turbo (951). When things slowed down I went to an Audi, not a VW. German cars rule. Porches rule. I had a few opportunities to drive both a 355 Spider and 360 Modena, neither holds a candle in real-world driving (read: dirty roads, rain, rough pavement, etc.) The 911 Carrera 4 is THE daily driver sports car. I've ridden in M5's and they feel a bit rougher around the edges.

I went to an Audi, not a VW. German cars rule.

should read:

I went to an Audi, now a VW. German cars rule.

went to an Audi, now a VW. German cars rule.

I'am strictly an AUDI fan ! driven them all Porches, Audis and VWs

Porches for my sporty days and Audi for my more refined days

VWs when I'am in the poor house !

Hi, as we're on the topic of "mad" cars I fancy one of these.  Reputedly going to cost 1,000,000 euros!

Seb

I didnt even realize France made sports cars like this... (I think its homely too) but it seems to stack up very well agianst other supercars...

(I kinda thought everything france knew about supercars could be printed on a matchbook, "buy german or italian cars")

Hi, as we're on the topic of "mad" cars I fancy one of these.  Reputedly going to cost 1,000,000 euros!

Seb

I didnt even realize France made sports cars like this... (I think its homely too) but it seems to stack up very well agianst other supercars...

(I kinda thought everything france knew about supercars could be printed on a matchbook, "buy german or italian cars")

Bugatti is actually part of the same group as Audi and VW (as you can tell from the w16 engine). But those power figures actually look a lot lower than what I had seen before. Something like 1200bhp and 1350lb/ft.