JR

FS: Asus A7N8X Deluxe w/Retail XP Barton 2800+

FS: Asus A7N8X-Deluxe rev. 1.04 flashed to current 1004 Final BIOS & Athlon XP Barton 2800+ (333 FSB). Though the board isn't the current rev 2.0 which officially supports the 400 FSB, this combo runs very sweet and cool, currently I'm running @ 400 FSB @ 1.85v 2405MHz (12x200) and is rock solid while running Prime95 factoring continuously. I run TWINX Corsair XMS10243200LLPT @ 6-2-2-2 at this speed along with my Swiftech MCX462+ and at full load only reaches 36C which is about as good as it gets with air cooling so you'll want to have some pretty darn good name brand DDR in this beast, e.g. Corsair, Mushkin, Crucial etc. and equivalent cooling to maintain this standard.

The reason I'm selling this combo because I'm traveling out west to visit the inlaws for about a month by mid June and will not be using my computer at all during that time and also was planning yet another upgrade by summers end or thereabouts so is why I've decided to let it go for the best price given current market climate. I will pay the shipping costs from within the continental US. All cables, manuals, CDs, adapters(IE 1394, SATA etc.) will of course be provided and along with the board, cpu are all in excellent shape. Serious inquiries only, payment is by Paypal only and will ship immediately upon payment.

Best regards,

JR

:o Sorry all, suddenly occurred to me I neglected to list the price, I am asking $300 or BO, again with shipping included within the continental US, thanks again to all ;)

JR

check mail...

Board and CPU only, sorry ;)

bump

Update: I will now be also including my Swiftech MCX462+ Heatsink in the asking price of $300 which regularly retails for around $45. Thanks to all...

Price update: $250 w/Shipping & Swiftech MCX462+ included!

bump

PM on it's way ;)

*** SOLD ***