Photo

How To Recover Zip Files After Zip Archive Corrupted?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kavin Thomash

Kavin Thomash

• 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hi Friends,

I am Kavin Thomash and searching tremendous solution for extracting zip files, because i have lost my family photos, office document files in zipped archived folder. Last month, I had created one zip file, in which contained all my precious data. But now don't open the zip folder and show such error message "unzip file compressed invalid archive" so in such intricate case, which is best tactic for restoring zip files once again with healthy format. If anyone has most useful tool, idea and solution so share with me. It may be possible that idea will being useful for my data extraction.

Thanks

#2 fzabkar

fzabkar

• 31 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:56 PM

http://www.diskinter.../zip_repair.exe

#3 Bob Maria

Bob Maria

• 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 02:41 AM

Hi Friends,

I am Kavin Thomash and searching tremendous solution for extracting zip files, because i have lost my family photos, office document files in zipped archived folder. Last month, I had created one zip file, in which contained all my precious data. But now don't open the zip folder and show such error message "unzip file compressed invalid archive" so in such intricate case, which is best tactic for restoring zip files once again with healthy format. If anyone has most useful tool, idea and solution so share with me. It may be possible that idea will being useful for my data extraction.

Thanks

You can use Kernel for ZIP File Repair tool to repair and recover your data from corrupted zip files. To know more about zip recovery software and download the demo version visit http://www.ziprepair.org

#4 Browny

Browny

• 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 03:44 AM

If you are looking for a good solution, then I will recommend you SysInfoTools ZIP Recovery software. It will recover your maximum possible data from corrupt .zip archives and save them in their original format. You can check its free demo version to see the preview of recovered data. If you are satisfied with the preview, then you can get its full version to save the recovered data. You can download its demo from here: sysinfotools
Thank you.

#5 Kavin Thomash

Kavin Thomash

• 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:21 AM

Hello Guys!

Thanks to all of you! You have shared with me important and useful information as regarding to Zip file recovery. Last day, I was surfing internet then got it SysTools Zip Repair software that provides Zip file recovery solution then I have downloaded demo version for assessment software efficiency. After that, I run software for recovery my corrupt zip data and software easily present whole damage Zip file preview with effortlessly. I was completely assured from software algorithm and I purchased full license version in $20 only. I am thanks to SysTools Company for designing Zip repair tool.

Thanks & Best Regards

Kavin Thomash

#6 Suraj Singh

Suraj Singh

• 1 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 06:55 AM

Hi Friends,

Thanks

If you are searching such software which can repair your zip files instantly and with healthy format then use SysTools Zip repair tool and get back entire formatted data.

Edited by Suraj Singh, 30 August 2013 - 06:57 AM.

#7 rehan harris

rehan harris

• 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:50 AM

You can use one of the best application Kernel for ZIP File Repair. This tool is successfully resolve all issue of damage or corrupted zip file, CRC errors, virus attacks, suddenly system shutdown, large size of bad sectors in hard disk, and repair it without any loss of original data. User can get more information: http://www.ziprepair.org/

Edited by rehan harris, 09 September 2013 - 04:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users