My first through hundredth priority is reliability. After that, speed is helpful. After that, the ability to support two users for the following:
- Separate, secure storage space
- Ideally with a cloud interface (Unix and os/x) so reach user can sync multiple computers and tablets (android and iOS)
- Media playing to my LG bluray player over the network via upnp
- Periodic backups to an attached USB drive and over the internet
- Some sort of snapshot/version control/rollback capability would be amazing, but not a deal-breaker if not available
Any wisdom to help me decide?
Edited by gsk3, 23 March 2013 - 07:57 AM.