- Sega bought Company of Heroes developer Relic for $26.6 million. Zenimax (Bethesda) bid $26.3 million.
- Koch Media bought Saints Row developer Volition for $23 million. Ubisoft bid $5.4 million.
- Ubisoft bought new studio THQ Montreal for $2.5 million. No other bids.
- Darksiders developer Vigil did not find a buyer at this time.
- Crysis developer Crytek purchased Homefront for $500,000. No other bids.
- Koch Media purchased Metro property for $5.8 million. Ubisoft bid $5.175 million.
- Ubisoft bought South Park rights for $3.2 million. No other bids.
- Publisher Take 2 purchased new Evolve property for $11 million. Developer Turtle Rock Studios bid $250,000.
THQ auction results: Sega buys Relic, Ubi gets THQ Montreal, Koch lands Volition, and more
THQ published and had rights to a good number of decent titles, so it should be interesting to see how the new owners take advantage of them. Surprising that the Darksiders franchise wasn't picked up.