• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kevin OBrien

Kevin OBrien

StorageReview Editor

• Admin
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 11:50 AM

Samsung has released a new firmware for their SSD 830 line of drives. According to the release notes, firmware CXM03B1Q offers improved compatibility and stability of the firmware update tool, which some users had issues with when upgrading to the CXM02B1Q firmware. Samsung also made the firmware available through a Windows installer, or bootable USB/CD option.

Samsung SSD 830 Firmware CXM03B1Q Released

#2 Beenthere

Beenthere

• 178 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

I gotta be honest - I ain't impressed one bit by SSD or Asian mobo makers of late... They all seem to have adopted a Biz model perpetuated by Microsucks, Asus and others of shipping half-baked products and then worrying about fixing them later - if they are forced too and if they actually can.

Where I come from this is called consumer fraud. I suspect we're going to see a lot more class action lawsuits against companies who intentionally shipped poorly qualified products and expect consumers to be Unpaid Beta Testers. Until it becomes very financially unprofitable to defraud consumers, these unscrupulous companies will continue to defraud for great financial profit.

Edited by Beenthere, 24 January 2012 - 03:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users